Book lovers, I need some recommendations?

I haven't read a good book in FOREVER. It always feels like a chore to read anymore since I've been in college, so I usually avoid reading. I used to love reading more than anything, though, and wanna get back to that! It used to be so relaxing for me. What are some of your favorites that will reignite my love for reading?

What Guys Said 2

• If you're of the type to enjoy a good mystery, might I recommend "And Then there were None" or "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd"? Both by Agatha Christie. I'd recommend the former more so than the latter, but they're of the old type of mystery novel wherre you could solve the mystery yourself if you pay attention to the details. And I don't mean in a sort of, "It's probably so-and-so because it always is," I mean it's a like a puzzle where you're given the pieces and could fit them in place if you thought about what's going on

• how we die by sherwin nuland

What Girls Said 0