What does it mean if someone makes your day better?

I'm friends with this guy and every time I'm around him, he always seems to brighten my mood and make my day so much better. Does this mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• it means that, that person always makes you feel happy and good. a friend can also make this happens and a person whom you have feelings for can also make this happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall, I see it as someone being able to make me smile, laugh, and enjoy the day (if only briefly while I'm around him or her), even if everything else isn't going so well. That person could be a friend, family member, crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, etc...

What Guys Said 3

• yes, that would be a good thing:) try getting to know him and see if that persists.

• Dont know
    Everyone around you has their own reason.
    But in my experence, You are still too young.
    That may rush over him to find better one.
    So maybe a guest in your life.

• No. .

What Girls Said 2

• Means he's someone you should keep in your life because he makes you happy. It doesn't HAVE to mean that you're in love with him, but there's a chance you might like him for more than just friends

• Maybe you like him more than just a friend..