What are good names for a baby girl?

I like the names Aphrodite, Athena, Fiona, and Ares if I were to have a daughter. Are they good names? What would you name your daughter?

0|1
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm to be honnest i don't think it's a good idea to name a baby after mythology and i really don't like flower names either, i'd say Lina is a pretty name for a girl (kekekekeke) or Aniyah...

or Jaritza i think you speal it with an "j" but you say it "y" it's a mexicano name i think ;) and others i cannot rememebr now haha

Fun fat (it's actually sad) : some parents call their girl "Clitorine" or some shit like that... like seruously out af allll those names u chosed this one? stupid people

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• For the lawv of gawd! Don't name any babies Aphrodite!

5|0
    0|0
  • Ares is a name for a girl? by the way u are somehow into mythology huh? I like it too but I would never call my kids like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of those, Fiona is the only good one

1|0
    0|0
  • jacquelyne/jacky, delilah, bridgette, valentina

1|0
    0|0
  • Ares is a male name, actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nina is the name i like

1|0
    0|0
  • All are good but not ares, he was the gid of war.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aisha
    Daisha
    Aerie
    Lasagna (HAhHAHAHA Don't do this one)
    Nadia
    Luna
    Yana
    Yaani

1|0
    0|0
  • Avlyn

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you an Ancient Greek Goddess or something? The other three are alright but don't name her Aphrodite because everyone will call her Hermaphrodite

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• My personal favorite names for a girl are:
    Violet
    Iris
    Minerva (Minnie)
    Savanna
    Serena
    Kiera
    Melody
    Aria
    Aliya
    Rayne
    Ashei
    Ember

And that's all I can think of at the moment. I do like your names too, I actually think one of my former teachers in high school named her daughters after Greek gods but I don't remember which ones.

2|0
    0|0
    • I like the name Violet! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to use it myself because my close friend is engaged to a guy with an existing daughter named Violet. It has been taken haha.

• @snowangle aww! That stinks lol

• I like names that aren't terribly common, but still normal sounding. For girls, I like the names Lyra, Marissa, Kendra, Summer, and Tessa.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just name her apple!

2|0
    0|0
  • Aphrodite sounds stripperish.
    Ares is a males name.
    I actually like Fiona and Athena. 🖒🖒

Names I consider naming a daughter is Natalie, Nora, Clara and Dalphne.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Shayne, Dakotah, Logan. Uni-sex names. I have a boy Ryan and a girl Taylor. My daughter was going to be Shayne Elizabeth but their Dad said negative. >:(

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the gender yet, but if I have a girl her name will be Elaina.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please don't name your kid those names. I already have a long weird first name and even though I'm American and I was born and raised here, people think I'm some recent immigrant

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm an immigrant and I like the Greek goddess names

• You don't understand, when people see my name they think I'm from some south Asian exotic land. I'm not even Asian. I have had people ask me if I made up my name

• Serena has always been my favorite name!

2|0
    0|0
  • I've always liked Saffy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Athena. Dont like Aphrodite at all. If I had a daughter some names that I like are Adriana, Christina, Elena, Sienna, Gabriela and Rosario.

1|0
    0|0
  • Venus , Ceres , Shahrezade , Serena , Serenity.
    They are beautiful too I guess try find s name with a beautiful meaning or name her after someone you admire if you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lola is a cute name for a girl

1|0
    0|0