Am I stupid or is this person just being mean?

Hello everyone!
My friend is telling me that I am stupid because he can’t understand what I am talking about, although to me I make sense, I mean he is a few years older then me and he is a rude person sometimes. He is trying to tell me the truth but its hurting my feelings and he doesn’t care at all. I also have a learning disability and he tells me that I am stupid, because I won't use Medical Weed to help myself, think better. I don’t think I needed it and I did find some stuff about it, that it will help if I have Autisum, or a form of Autisum and I have simptoms like I have it but mine is more of a learning disability. I want to be normal but what is normal now a days because there are some strange things in the world and it shouldn’t matter if I am different or think different.

Most Helpful Guy

• that person is being an asshole, you should cut him off your circle and cut every kind of contact with him. he's a big pile of crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is the one who is stupid and unworthy of your time. Cut him off, you deserve much better treatment than that.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should get a new friend because this one is a dick. He has no right to call you stupid just because you may be a little different.