Are Queen Beds For Women?

I am actually 21... I accidentally choose the wrong age on here. Anyway... I am planning on moving out in a few months, and I have been looking into beds, and I am looking for a cheap solution.

I see that Queen beds are cheaper than King beds. Are Queen beds just for women? Or can men also have Queen beds?

This is a serious question

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but i have a king bed and i like how i can starfish in the middle of it and still can't reach the edges :) :)

• How much did you pay for your bed? King beds are expensive

• Perhaps... but I could always figure out how much it would be in my currency. I'm US by the way

• i think they're a couple thousand USD queen size is ~$300 less

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have been shopping for beds, you should know about the different sizes of mattresses. Are you really this ignorant or is this just a form of trolling?

• This is a serious question, sir.

• King bed is 76-80" x 80"
      Queen is 60" x 80"

These dimensions vary between different manufacturers

What Girls Said 9

• Lol. Is just a size differentiator. King or California king are biggest, then queen, the double, thin single or twin mattress. Any gender can use any bed.

• Lol men can have queen beds too. It's just a reference to the size. Queen beds are the second largest kind of bed you can get. Since they're smaller than King sized, they're cheaper.

• I know some women who have king beds, so go for it. To be honest I don't think many people will know the difference

• Men can have queen beds, if their balls are big enough to handle the idea.

• no... queen beds are only slightly smaller than king bed

• whatttttttt tttttthheeeee fffffffffffcckkkkk? really lmaooo bye

• You can be King, in your Queen. It is all matter of perspective. Good luck.

• Lol wtf a man can buy a queen if he wants to

• No, it's just a terminology for size. It has nothing to do with gender. A lot of people have Queen size beds and it is more than enough room for one person.

FYI : the biggest mattress is an Alaskan King... it sleeps 3 people.

What Guys Said 7

• no. the queen, king, twin, whatever size just refers to the size and not to who is requied to sleep in it

• Queen size beds aren't just for women. It's just a size. It's a good size too. Not too small and not too big. Get the Queen size and don't worry about the name.

• Queen beds are for couples who want a cheaper bed and don't need the unnecessary extra space of a King bed.

• Uh no queen beds aren't just for women lol it's just a slightly smaller bed size.

• are you fucking retarded?

• I scored a near perfect score on the SAT.

• Queen just refers to the size.

• I don't know, I have a California king, it's awesome.