Does Everyone have a talent?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• On my view, there is no such thing as talent. For example... people say I have exceptional drawing skills. But the first thing they say is: "Oh, you have such a talent!" or... "You are gifted!".
    When you do something you like, over and over. Eventually you will get to a point where you become good at it. So, "Talent" itself isn't something that you have, but something you develop over time.
    Some people aren't just that motivated, or happy with what they do. So they end up creating an imaginary barrier that prevents them from becoming better at something. The more "areas" you explore and push your limits, the better you become. So you end up having multiple "talents".

:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Kim Karda$hian doesn't seem to, other than pulling down her pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • she's talented at still managing to be relevant when her 15 minutes of fame shouldve been up

• Show All
    • @orphan can't imagine a world without knowing who caitlyn is

• I think the mother feeds her clues like:

Have video sex with tha Ray guy and distribute it, then sue him claiming you're a victim. This way you get money, plenty of publicity, AND the sympathy of the publiic.

Marry that basketball mutant and solicit funding for a multi/million dollar wedding, then claim he's an unloving freak and divorce him. This way you keep all the stuff from the wedding, and get loads of publicity.

Try and marry that Kanye mongoloid the you can perpetuate your earning potential indefinitely.

• Yes, but many people don't ever discover theirs which is too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talent in itself does not exist, human beings are equal but if you put the time in you can be the best at anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... just depends if others want to watch u perform

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • not shutting up is mine :)