Have you ever been BURGLED or ROBBED?

Have you ever been BURGLED or ROBBED?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been robbed on the street before. 7 guys beat me up and took my phone. And the worse part is they tried to light me on fire when I was down and helpless. All this just for a stupid phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no i have a nice sized dog that goes for the crotch has a mean bark a rifle in the closet

What Guys Said 33

• No... there's not a lot of burglars/robbers around here. Plus, I live in an apartment building with a pretty heavy front door (downstairs). Even if somebody made it in there somehow, it would be unlikely that he would pick exactly my apartment. Of course a burglar could hypothetically throw a rope on my balcony and climb up on the wall outside but I doubt anyone would go through such a trouble. Burglars generally like places where they can enter quickly and escape quickly too, without anyone seeing them.

• Car was broken into , bad part is he wasn't paying attention when I came up behind him and slammed to door on his legs. Ambulance took him to the hospital where the police took him into custody for a sting of car burglaries. I was detained for a short time but was released after it was discovered that no bones were broken

• Someone I think stole my ray bans months ago when I first moved to new state , at the gym
    @bellegirl21 At riverton -.-

But I have a new pair now xD I love em!! 😎😎

• Yeah wouldn't try your house with ya German Shepherd in there xD.

Thankfully never been mugged or burgled in my life. I think it'd be a horrific experience and the worst thing is, you'll get done if you actually hurt the person defending your property.

• My dog is so protective lol

• He's a good lad then (or she?) My bulldog would have just given a bark from his bed to let us sort it out and gone back to sleep 😴.

• Our apartment got broken into twice when we were on holiday when I was a kid. Well the first times was when I was like 7 and then it happened a long time later when I was maybe 18 or so. They never took a lot, my mothers jewlery mostly :P. She got it replaced from insurance. A bag of mine got stolen once. It had my laptop, passport and some other stuff. I got it back cause the laptop was old maybe nobody wanted it :P.

• no. and we have been so not robbed or burglarized that we leave our door unlocked basically 24/7 (unless we're leaving for a few days) and i have left the front door open... and the back door. luckily, it was not in the summer when bugs and animals are out and can get inside :P

• I thought I was going to be robbed and I still think the two guys were planning on doing it but decided not to. Talk about an adrenaline rush from hell and not the good type. The closest I came to being burglarized is one of my "friends" when I was around 12 came into my house and took my money I had saved and hidden. I suspected it was him so my dad set up a camera and put $20 in the place I had it hidden and we caught him. We told his dad and that was worse for him than calling the police lol.

• I forgot about another scary thing that happened to my wife when I was married. She messed up some nerves in her back and she was taking pain killers for a while. One day, she went to the store to get a few things and pick up her refill for the meds, after that she went home. A couple hours later, she put down out daughter for a nap and when she fell asleep she went out into the living room to find a woman going through our cupboards. My wife was shocked and said excuse me? The lady said oh, I ran over your cat (didn't have one) and I was looking for a garbage bag to leave it for you... she said as she headed for the door. My wife went back into her room, locked the door, grabbed her pistol and called 911. A sheriff got there in about 10 mins then a did a few mins later. She was scared shit less. They brought some pics to I. d. her and my wife picked her out. She had warrants for breaking and entering lol imagine that lol... more coming.

• The police looked at the Wal-Mart videos and she followed my wife out of Wal-Mart. They tried to get her for stalking too but it didn't stick. Thank God she wasn't violent. I don't understand her coming in the house during the day. She had to know my wife was there. She was lucky too cuz my wife could have shot her dead and would have been within her rights. But that's always the last resort when it's your life or theirs. If she would have come into the bedroom where my wife and baby were, my wife said she would have shot her but she didn't thank God.

• was in south central by usc walkin' back to my car when a white guy of all people ran up on the sidewalk from the street. all i can say is he tried to hold me up, but i just said "no" and kept walking. i wasn't sur if he had a gun because i never stopped so h could draw it on me.

i was having a bad day and he was white = not scared

srsly.

• well i want to say no, but I'm afraid that if I'll do that it might suddenly happen xD but i know a certain psychic person who might be able to warn me upfront. she's a super hero too, she might even safe me.. oh no wait she was a villain disguised as a hero. nvm then 😜😜

• yes when i was in high school our house was broke into.
    and when i was in school somehow someone got in my locker stole my leather jacket and the fundraiser money i had in there.

• Once someone mugged my bag of Doritos, I cri evri tiem

• Calculator from my backpack in high school. That's all I think.

• Last year someone steal my mountain bicycle and it'was big pain for me...
    I get used to drive 30km every day and then I suddenly stopped.

• na but my boy josh got his shit robbed fuckin dude stole his toiled seat his pillows a blanked a fuckin pot and pan a loaf of break an his peanut butter we thought it was just some fuckin crack head so we didn't bother calling the police

• yup, a bicycle and some money...

• Only when you stole my heart

I am so cheese on toast

• At school, I was lazy and didn't ask for a lock for my locker at the rec center. When I came back everything was gone. I learned my lesson the hard way.

• In middle school someone stole a pair of nice shoes.

• Three young guys tried to rob me with a kitchen knife, just for $100

• Someone tried to pick pocket me. He did not succeed.

• Yes I have. I was attacked by a gang of thugs one night and had my phone and money stolen.

• Someone stole my laptop at my university. sucked! :(

• Sad fact is that most dogs won't actually attack an intruder.

• Yeah aquaintances stole cds and money out of my truck

• Yeah, someone broke into my infiniti and stole my taser

• I've been mugged once. The guy took my wallet and phone.

• Never

• Yes I am three or more times

• I've been carjacked

• Nope never. Fucked up one guy who tried i ended up spraining my hand off of his face.

• More from Guys
    3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• My parents and I got robbed once when I was a baby, the night before Christmas. Luckily, the thieves took pretty much everything except the Christmas presents - maybe they had some shred of conscience :P We had some small break ins years after that, just some fishing tackle and rods taken out the shed.

• :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]! Awesome!!

I have one 😘❤️❤️😛! But I was still scammed online... 😠😠😠😡 too bad he can't jump into virtual world...

Stipend scammers said they would help me with school loans and they just took my money and now I don't even know where my loans are... And they have all my information... It's really awful. lo this happened in January.. And I'm still trying to fix this... And I'm not stupid to believe scams such as this... I blame my mother, she was on to me day and night to call these people, and so in the end I guess it is my fault for listening to her.. 😠😠😠😠😡. Next time I trust my instinct more than mother..😖😖😟!!!

Anyway!! GSD 💋❤️❤️❤️💗💗🙋💁😛 Teh-best!! 😁😎🐶

• Yes, I was robbed three times at school.
    The first time I knew who did that to me, but no one believed me.
    The second time, two girls from my class stole my cellphone. And they even got the nerve, to look at me while I was desperate to find it.
    The third time was on 11th grade. A group of girls also from my class, decided to steal all the other girls from our class. They got into the dressing rooms we were at the gym class.
    A classmate of mine, lost money (35 euros). And since I took everything that was valuable to me, they only found a chocolate on my bag. And that's what they took, just to make fun of me.

• No, no one has stolen from me personally. My mom's car has been broken into, though. That was bad enough.

• Fortunately, no.

• Had my wallet stolen once but that's it

• No, nobody has had the guts to try that with me yet lol wise decision on their part 😈

• My car was broken into last May. They stole my car battery, my jumper cables, my car radio, my backpack for school with expensive books, and they broke my passenger window. It was a freakin nightmare.

• Some time ago some burglars atempted to rob my house, I beat the shit out of them.

• Not yet.

• Not me but my Father was robbed at gun point. They also smashed him cell phone on the ground.

• Almost Friday just gone.

• www.firearmstalk.com/.../...fense-0742web-1047.jpg
    In the past when my parents lived in a rough neighbourhood. I wanted to bring a dog for Christmas one year but he gave me a gun instead.

• one of the best things a parent can do. teach there kids how to defend them selves safely

• That only happens to hot chicks!

• Yep, I am lucky to be born ugly! Young attractive women are victims of being robbed, kidnapped, stalked, or sexually assaulted.