Who wins in a fight: the Incredible Hulk vs Wolverine?

So how bout it😁

Well first let let examine what we know:

both our combatants are practically immortal.

Hulk can fall from 30,000 feet and live, crashes through buildings, and repels.50 caliber machine gun rounds like they're pellets.

wolverine is bulletproof as well, surviving gunfire and even taking a cannonball to the chest. Not only that, but his body can literally regenerate at the same time it's being disintegrated.

Neither of these heroes are ones for strategy.

Wolverine may try to be strategic, but let's face it, he's no batman. For him, the best defense is a better offense and he trusts in his invincibility and his claws that cut through anything to get the job done.

the hulk, well, he smashes shit😄 End of story.

the hulks strength is just that, his incredible strength. He throws tanks, he leaps over buildings, he rips apart fighter jets, and he slings demigods like they're made of paper. The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets.

the wolverine strength is his claws made of adamantium, The strongest element ever discovered. His claws are so sharp that he can accidentally cut through a porcelain sink with no effort whatsoever. Like the hulk, rage seems to toughen his resolve and make him fight even harder.

so what it will actually come down to is this:

can the hulk actually kill someone who's skeleton is made of indestructible metal, and the rest of him can regenerate at an insane rate? Or can the Wolverines claws cut the big green monster down to size?

in "the Incredible Hulk" the precursor hulk movie to the avengers, we see that hulk CAN actually bleed. Of course it take another hulk monster to actually cause this, but my guess is that adamantium dagger fists should not be taken lightly.

tell me GaG, which gladiator will stand as the dust settles?

• Hulk smash puny mutantWho wins in a fight: the Incredible Hulk vs Wolverine?
  • Wolverine cuts his goddamn head offWho wins in a fight: the Incredible Hulk vs Wolverine?
This was so fun😁 I love all your responses and I have to make more questions like this one.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Wolverine would just poke the Hulk and end up making him angrier. In fact there's even a movie about it thats pretty good. Hulk VS Wolverine. Its so fucking brutal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8Bzli2q7k

• This really depends on the situation. If Wolverine was hunting down Hulk and knew that Bruce was the Hulk, he could easily win, but this is more of a surprise/ambush situation for Logan. But if they were both in open combat, the Hulk would easily tear Wolverine apart, but it won't kill him considering his regeneration capabilities. If you considered the comics though, Hulk has already beaten Wolverine and Wolverine has more weaknesses than the Hulk, so I would say the Hulk would be victorious.

• Ok,, well both are strong, but I don't think Wolverine can match up to the strength of hulk and as far as I know hulk's power and strength increases as he gets angry so that will only tougher for Wolverine as they continue fighting.

First of all given the size and strength of hulk, Wolverine can't even get close to him in the first place, he will take severe damage. Even if he does manage to cut him multiple times, even hulk can regenerate like wolverine, his wounds will heal. Hence not much damage will be done to Hulk.

Plus he could just grab Wolverine and throw him to miles away in one shot.

Agreed that Wolverine has regenerative healing factor and that he can't die, so Hulk can't kill him, but Wolverine just doesn't stand a chance against Hulk and his power. There is no way Wolverine can defeat him.

I think eventually Wolverine will give up and accept his own defeat.

• both have never really died.

Wolverine got melted once and you just see him walking with his adamentium bone structure and some of his flesh still on him.

Hulk is simple, the more angry he gets the more powerful he gets. I don't think he has ever died yet. He's been shot out far into space and still found his way back to Earth.

• 1|1
  • wolverine always wins

• Hulk would win, no doubt, he is bigger, stronger and has incredible power of regeneration.

• well it depends right? there are so many variations of each character that it would be impossible to even pick a "standard" for each to pit against one another.

We could go by the stats on the marvel website. They use a 1-7 scale for different attributes and officially state the abilities of all characters.

On the marvel site it says "Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die."

And in fact, Wolverine HAS died on multiple occasions. He is just brought back in one way or another.

For hulk, he is put at a strength scale of 7. However, for all intents and purposes, his strength is technically unlimited. He could just get more angry, technically.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PUTS THIS AT REST?

In "Marvel Team-Up #18" the hulk actually crushes a building made of ADAMANTIUM and imprisons Blastaar.

In "secret wars" he dents the adamantium armor that ultron composed himself of.

The Hulk has HELD WORLDS TOGETHER AND SHATTERED THEM WITH A SINGLE PUNCH.

In a few comics, he has even punched through time and space itself, creating portals to different worlds.

Hawkeye's arrows can't penetrate a direct shot to his EYEBALLS, the arrows made of adamantium, mind you.

He has touched Unus the untouchable.

Oh all of this? when he isn't even in enraged mode. the animated marvel series is not cannon and never will be. they were made just to cater to the public's eye.

the Hulk would vaporize wolverine with a single clap of the hands. he could literally just rip out his heart and kill him. easy peasy, lemon squeezy (literally)

• The Green Hulk all day every day hands down

• What if wolverine decapitated the hulk?

• wolverine is the shit!

• Overall - It would be a infinite battle - Until Wolverine either gave up, or actually landed something within the dome (Head) of the Hulk.

• The hulk has almost no limit to his energy. he would rip wolverine apart in half, im not sure if he can heal himself if he's rippped in half

• As a little guy myself I have to vote Wolverine.

• Hulk obviously. Wolverine has no chance to come close in power to Hulk.

• Hulk already ripped him in half in that one comic.

• Wolverine is the best

• wish i could find that pick of hulk ripping wolverine in half.

• Me😊😊

• Read World War Hulk.
    He literally goes around killing just about everyone.
    Wolfman doesn't stand a chance :^)

• Do you even have to ask? Hulk will obviously.

• wolverine-he has an unbreakable skeleton.

• Read wolverine #181tp find out the answer.

• Hulk. He's already won in the comics and Logan will die easily.

• I didn't take the comics into consideration. More just looking at the movies for this one.

• Definitely Wolverine.

What Girls Said 7

• I have to go with Wolverine here because I just love him & the entire X-Men series so much! ;P

• i say Wolverine will win

• Wolverine all the way!!! He's bad ass and too stubborn to let anyone win. XD

• Hulk would smash him, no sweat ;)

• Wolverine because he heals fast and is quick to boot

• The hulk will win
    Wolverine can actually die so that's not true, he is not immortal.

• I said practically immortal, but you're right. But hulk can technically be killed as well, since his skin can be penetrated and he can bleed. Also I'd add that hulk is not exactly any kind of smart or skilled in any combat style, he just violently swings at his foes with seemingly no impressive speed either, meaning wolverine could likely avoid his fists with ease. I say a precise adamantium claw slice to the jugular could be the end of the not-so-jolly green giant😊

• both would end up in hospital cause of of their injury