UGH why does he want to remain Mysterious and a secret?

I have an online friend, who I've been talking to for almost 6 years but he will never show me his face. he's showed me pictures of his body and his dick but he will never show me his face. Mind you he's got a sexy body and a big dick... I do know he has money because he travels a lot. he's been to different countries.

I have begged and argued with him to please reveal who he is to me, to please show me his face, and He will never do it... My mom was like 'Maybe he's a celebrity' or 'maybe is someone well known in the government'

Anyways... I love him to death. he's kind of perverted but he's seriously helped my self confidence throughout the years. I dont know how to get him to show himself to me. Any Ideas? I find mystery intriguing but damn man. Weve been talking for almost 6 years and I still dont know what he looks like... :(

There is a difference between being cat fished and talking to someone who wants to remain mysterious altogether I am definitely not being catfished.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno if he is being fake, he could also be working in a position where exposure could get him fired or something, in other words. He could be protecting him self.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he is married and figures if you see his face then the game is off.
    Perverted? We are all perverted in some way.

• Hmm, he could have been using someone else's pictures all this time. I can't think of any other reason why he'd show his junk but not his face.

• He could be married. He is afraid you could try to match his photo online. OR, he could be single and be afraid of the came thing or his pic show up on a porn site... I'm going with married.

What Girls Said 2

• He's a catfish. If you haven't Skyped, he's not who he says he is, trust me.

• I already know he's not who he says he is he's a mystery and he admits that and he wants to stay that way... he's not a catfish

• That's the very definition of a catfish :/

• A catfish doesn't have to want anything from you, they're just someone who's pretending to be someone else or someone who won't reveal who they really are.

• he's an old pedo bear reaching his 75th bday soon