Have you ever been chased, attacked, or bitten by an animal?

A few years ago , my friends and I were chased by a Rottweiler. Luckily we escaped by jumping on a car bonnet lol

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I was running with some teammates for cross country on a loop that went through the neighborhood around the school. (The neighborhood wasn't the best so we ran in a big group.)

Anyway we were nearing the finish line-- the school campus, when we suddenly hear a bit of angry barking and two German Shepherds in the distance gaining speed on us. We were pretty tired by that point, but lemme say, our pace suddenly got a lot faster.

Luckily, once we got inside the school grounds the dogs gave up, but it sure gave us a scare. (On the other bright side, even if it did catch us, I wasn't one of the two slowest so I would've been fine 😈)

Most Helpful Girl

• One day I was walking home from school and I had stopped by McDonalds and bought some chicken nuggets. I was almost near my house when a giant black pitbull burst out of the bushes and started running towards me. So I threw the chicken nuggets at the dog and the nuggets distracted him long enough for the owner to show up. I did not eat my chicken nuggets that day.

What Guys Said 30

• No I have not. But I have seen a cat scare an alligator away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOdDFkeVfJ4

• I once got bitten by some sort of fish or something last year, I went swimming but soon something grabbed my knee. I bashed it against the pontoon I swam back too and it left my knee cut open in several places with muscle and bone visible in some cuts.

• Yes. A few years ago, my two black labs, whom I love to death, got into a fight over treats that neither of them were eating. Like an idiot, I tried to break them up by pulling them apart rather than kicking them or using a broom or something. One of them got my hand pretty good. It was swollen pretty badly for a few days.

• I almost got chased by a black bear. That was frightening

• Yes. you aren't going to like what happens. If a dog chooses to attack me, in my opinion its life is forfeit. When i was younger, there was a dog presumably protecting his territory, but it ran up on me knocked me over and started yanking on my arm. Once i got my wits and could start thinking again through the pain, i wrapped my arm around the back of its head while it had ahold of my other arm, and forced it in. Like as hard as i could. Eventually something snapped, and his jaw let go. I noticed a little later that his mouth was stuck open. I later went to the hospital and had rabies shots, 7 of them in my stomach.

• what is today? Have you ever day? sheesh...

• It happens a lot... I live in Australia... dogs, emus, goannas (not attacking, but they just want to climb up you), magpies (Spring time is always fun):
    Love the fake eyes part of this clip...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGGTcYfrEZU

• Got attacked by a friend's dog but I was able to move my body enough to avoid the bite.

• I've been chased by a mamma goose who got prissy with me as a kid for getting to close to her babies. I've been attacked by a racoon when it got cornered after braking into my tent in the middle of the night. And I've been bitten by two dogs (not including numerous toy dogs, only real dogs), numerous snakes, cats, mice, and a squirrel.

• Does being bitten by over a dozen lethal poisonous spiders over the course of my life count?

• i've had dogs run out from sidewalks while riding past on my bike... some follow half a block.

scary.

• Bitten by stray dog who just givin birth. Well i have no idea that i stand really close to her babies nest,,
    chased by neighboor dogs , countless , lol ,,

• Yeah one of my friends poodles would bite my ankles, another friends german sheppard grabbed me by the arm and left marks through a hoodie, another friends dog bite my foot and I kicked his dog lol

• I was literally bitten by a tiger.

It was only a cub, and a small bite.

Still, I can honestly say I was bitten by a tiger :D

• that looks like the dog that chases me down the fuckin street whenever i try to walk to the damn corner store i gotta beat the shit out of who ever owns that damn dog man iv almost had to get stitches from it.

• one taxi tipe done bite in leg and bleed when I was 10, then some small peace of furr, then some wild ones one of them came from backside but I knew LOL that was fun but some guy helped and they disapiered :(

• My sisters dog tried to view

• I don't know what happened but I meant to say the dog tried to bite me but he's only like 40 pounds so I just pushed him off of me to show him who's in charge lol

• I was chased by ducks when I was around 5 or 6.

• I've been bitten lots of times by my grandmother's cat. Little furry bastard.

• Does a sting ray sting count?

• Yes,
    A large dog

• I've been bitten by an ostrich at the zoo. it hurt xD

• An ostrich almost ate my face once, haha!

• Yeah a lot of animal bit me.

• Yeh by a german shepherd two years ago

• A German Shepard chased me up the hill at my gran's and bit me on the arse

• No. Animals know i dont fuck around.

• Bitten from a girl, when I told her that her breast are the same
    as her sister, while havign sex with her.

• A few times by dogs, bears and a wild raccoon. I later made friends with the raccoon.

• never. animals know better than to mess with.

What Girls Said 20

• Yellowjackets - ~30-50 were swarming then came after me
    They bite, some hang on biting while stinging several times
    Chased over 100 yards, still 3-9 hanging on to me, long after my "threat" to their nest was past.
    These are NOT the more gentle yellow-black paper wasps!
    Think African Bees or similar.

• Yes I have! Thats why I am afraid of dogs!

• When I was a kid I was chased by a huge dog that lived near by. Whenever I walked home from school I always had to pass the house with the dog. I was chased a couple more times and my parents got police involved.
    I absolutly can't stand dogs. I dont fear them like I did now I just find them annoying. The barking, peeing and pooping on the floor...
    Cats all the way. Lol

• I was chased by an angry mother swan when I was 4. It was fucking terrifying! My Dad saved me.

• Sure, my hamsters and birds have bitten me.

• Got chased by 3 dogs one time. They didn't chase me because I ran... I ran because they were chasing me.

• yeah, a few times. The most terrifying one was when a bull chased me and my friends while i was hiking omg it was so bad, i've never got so scared in my life lol

• ya several times

• Only chased and attacked, none of the ones who attacked me survived.

• I've been chased by a grown pitbull. I never knew I could run that fast...

• yes today my husbands new rooster attacked me while I was out feeding them

• I chased, and attacked yes, bitten no.

• No I have not but I'm scared of stray dogs

• I've been bit by my friends cockateil

• http://i.imgur.com/sqaJGRS.jpg

ah yes, rottweilers. so spooky.

• I had a hamster when I was little & she bit me once when I first picked her up aha.

• I have been chased by dogs, never bitten.

• My horse likes to nibble on me, but I can't say it's a bite.

• No, animals likes me

• I'm like an animal whisperer, even the scariest animals don't attack me. It's a weird thing. Somehow they always stay friendly.

Example. Two years ago, my friend and I went to this animal sanctuary where there was tigers. My friend tried getting in the field with them but they almost killed her. When I went, they didn't make a noise nor try to attack me. They let me touch them and all that. The guards there were shocked but somehow all animals act friendly around me.