Can you believe there is NO Ringling Brothers?

Back in late April, the news announced that they are shutting down Ringling brothers because they abuse the animals :{. That was my all time favorite childhood shows. I'm planning to go watch the last show in August and buy rememberable cup of snow cone :'(. Now, my future family won't have the chance to see it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd rather the animals be abused and suffer so you and your family have entertainment?

• No... I never said that?

• You can't train wild animals like that and even if they are born in captivity they are still dangerous wild animals. The only way they appear to be trained is that they are beat and whipped if they don't preform how the trainer wants, why do you think the animals go on a rampage from time to time at these shows? Yeah we hear about the way the animals have attacked the trainers during a show and what not but you have no idea what's happening behind the scenes.

• You're right. I've always wondered what happens to them behind those curtain.

What Guys Said 2

• They abused animals you said, sounds like a good thing they're shutting down since that's illegal.

• cirque de soleil i better

What Girls Said 2

• I thought they were just removing elephants from the show for abuse reasons.

• It's only the elephants that are being retired, not the entire show. www.cnn.com/.../