How do you stop giving a f*ck?

You know I want to stop giving a f*ck what other people thinks of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just remember you are better than them. Who cares what people beneath you think of you? They are superficial people who have nothing better to do than judge people. You're too good to care about that. It's probably all false anyways :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• In dating it's all about impressions and how you come across
    In business it's all about impressions and how you come across

• I don't think you can choose to stop giving a fuck. You either give a fuck about something or you don't, its not something you decide.

• Then ignore them? Not giving a fuck means not caring right? Not caring meaning Erase them from existence? Not like Psychically, Because that's called murder. It's a crime. But Mentally. Do it within Justice xD

And they are just talking behind you are they? And there are always a reason why they are behind you? It's what i saw in those inspirational lines.

But for me i do not give a fucks is me acting the worse. So how can they give a fuck to me as a comment? I am already the worse :3 But unfortunately for me. They still gave me complements -.-' like 'I am sure he's just acting dumb'
    'Stop acting dumb, you can't be possibly forget everything every time' (But i do) And i am deadly. I asked my friend why and how? they said it was because of my stupidity :3

give me an obvious hint if this is the first time you see people like that :3 -winks- Probably i guess :3

• You just do.

• You sure you want to do that? It isn't a good thing to give up, you know.