Who do you think will win the presidential election?

I am personally voting for Donald Trump.

• Donald Trump
    21% (4)57% (16)43% (20)Vote
  • Hillary Clinton
    79% (15)43% (12)57% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Realistically, Hilary Clinton - I mean, Americans were never really known for their outstanding intelligence but I haven't lost hope yet and think there's still enough people with a brain.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately it will be Obama all over again and Hillary will make it just because she has a vagina just like Obama made it for being black.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bernie Sanders!

1|1
    0|0
    • I know he's a nice guy and all, but he has close to no chance of getting the nomination...

• Show All
    • @MasterofPlebs you just like to pretend that everything's hopeless and that nothing ever changes don't you?

• No, you like to pretend that things DO CHANGE. They don't. 100,000 years humans have been waging war for religion, keeping slaves, raping pillaging and destroying. That hasn't changed. You're the one pretending.

• Hills got it locked down.

0|0
    0|0
  • me, im gonna win

0|0
    0|0
  • Y'all are fucked if either wins but ain't my continent, ain't my problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think Clinton will win. I don't support either Trump or Clinton, if an asteroid landed on them and killed them all, I'd be happy with that.

That said, Trump has a 70% negative approval rating, net negative among nearly every major demographic. It's almost impossible to change that. He's going to really need to change his policies or his positions if he wants to change that.

I just don't see Trump winning, I think Clinton has too much power. Unless the FBI indicts her, then I don't see how Trump has a chance against Clinton.

0|2
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I think Shrillary Rotten Clitler has it. I wish she didn't.

0|3
    0|0
  • Only Donald would actually be able to do some work fixing the economy

0|1
    0|0
  • Donald Trump

0|1
    0|0
  • Clinton will win, unless the FBI investigation really heats up, in which case Trump will win, unless it goes so far that she actually gets indicted, in which case the Democrats' replacement for her will win.

Between Clinton and Trump, I would support Clinton. Between Sanders and Trump, I would support Trump. Between any likely replacement Democrat other than Sanders and Trump, I would support any likely replacement Democrat other than Sanders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone but Shillary Criminal. But I think America is in for a big fuckover

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Hilary clinton.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm going to do a write in for mario... i'm serious. it's as big of a joke as the monkeys running for president

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Clinton will win, which is unfortunate. Don't get me wrong, I hate Trump, but I hate Clinton even more.

If I could vote I'd also vote for Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them will win. Bernie Sanders will win.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Obama had fewer delegates at this time frame of the primaries going on, and look , he became president. Sanders is going to win, and Clinton won't be able to fudge the vote this much longer.

• The Democratic Party will fudge the vote. They are not a democratic party, they are an inherently undemocratic party. Sanders has lost.

• Hard to tell at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • hillary

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a strong supporter of either, but Hillary will probably win.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boy Trump.

0|1
    0|0