Why can't I find a boyfriend? Advice?

I have never had a boyfriend in my life and I really want one. I am not trying to sound desperate or anything it is just that I want to know what it feels like to be loved. I am a 21 year old beautiful girl and I have never had a boyfriend (wtf?) All the guys that have ever shown interest in me are total perverts and I hate it because I have to tell them to back off. A lot of the guys I know for a fact that have liked me were afraid to date me because they thought I was 15 or 17 because I look really young and I have to tell everyone right off the bat that I am 21. I go outside and I meet people and I talk to many guys out in the world and none of them seem to be interested in me or want to date me. I know that I should not worry about it too much and that I should wait for the right person to come but I just want to know if there is something that I am doing to make them not like me or if I am not attractive enough for them to want to be with me. I just do not understand why I do not have a boyfriend everyone that I am around has had boyfriends since they were in highschool and I am in love with my food. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1: Find a guy you like
    Step 2: Talk to him to determine if your personalities are compatible. If no then return to step 1. If yes then proceed to step 3
    Step 3: Ask him out. If he says no then return to step 1. If he says yes then proceed to step 4
    Step 4: Have crazy monkey sex, make lots of babies, and live happily ever after.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• either ask out a guy of your choice, date a "pervert", or keep waiting. food for thought though it might not be your looks keeping guys away

• Having a boyfriend doesn't automatically mean that you're loved.

• You're probably ignoring the average guys, and you only want the "hot" guys. I hate it when girls ask these questions

What Girls Said 0