Do you ever feel like you can get anyone except the one person you actually want to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• no ): don't want anyone!

What Girls Said 11

• lol no. I feel like I can't get anyone.

• Yeah lol, when I fall for a dude I get so incredibly shy and legit cannot speak and I just freeze lol.

• Yup. Sad story of my life. And it gets harder the older you get. So when you do give someone a chance and realize that person is good for you, hold on to that person. Forget the what could have been with that other person you actually wanted.

• Yes, but I will work on it!

• Yes :(

• Unfortunately so.

• No, I used to feel like I'd get no one. But, I didn't really want anyone at the time either.
    If you guys are meant to be they will reciprocate your feelings.

• I don't feel I can get anyone

• Yea kinda

• Unfortunately. I always feel like im bothering my crushes when i talk to them

• No, i can get who ever i want if i put some effort into it and have always got the kind of partner i wanted even without trying too hard just being myself, always attracted the person i was looking for luckily.

What Guys Said 9

• No, I don't want anyone in my life. I never want to date, I never want to have a relationship. I just want to stay single till death!

Hence I don't care.

• I don't know, I never try to get anyone! :P

• Nah, that would be pretty narcissistic. Sometimes you don't get what you want. You stfu and move on. Simple.

• I feel like I can get no-one, especially not the one I actually want to date

• I actually feel like I can't get ANYBODY.

• Yep it's actually true for me :P

• Hm, I feel like I can't get anyone. So no I guess.

• Nope, I don't think I can get anyone except the really desperate, lol

• I never get the girl I want...