Family is most important, agree?

The main thing in life is a family.
Career doesn't wait for you at home, any money won't wipe your tears, and the glory won't embrace you at night.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree there are few things in this world more important then blood, you could travel to every place on earth have all the wealth this world has but nothing will ever give you greater joy or suffering then family, especially one you've created.

At the end of the day it's better to have little or a moderate amount and have family then have all the excitement and wealth in the world and be alone.

What Girls Said 18

• A younger me would have said yes, it is family... However, having grown up and seen that not all families are alike... I will say:
    "It is not family that is most important... It is the unconditional love and support that families provide that is MOST important. And families that do not bring or provide this, are no important families at all."
    And you see this in cultures, close and tight family cultures give this, others don't... And those families or cultures that give unconditional love and support , for them it is the most important... And for those that don't... it is not.

Therefore, Love and support are the most important (the roots). (and that often stems into family (the tree))

• No. You're overlooking the fact that there are plenty of people out there who have abusive families and come from broken homes. Yeah, they can start their own family, but before that happens, family is definitely not the most important thing for them.

• True

• ... disagree.

ie: My family isn't the most important to me.
    Conversely, I am not the most important to them either.

This is what I know + like + am used to.

• Trueee :)

• Never a truer word spoken.

• Yes and no. Depends on how they treat you. Example my ex husbands mother tries to control him and thats part of the reason we aren't together anymore. If your family treats you right, then yeah. If not, put em in line.

• i totally agree on this!

• Disagree. I have friends who are more like family to me than my own family is.

• But at least people are more important then career, money or succes

• Eh... depends on the person. If I can't stand the person be them family or not, then they can take a fucking hike while I try to earn my money with some hard ass work.

• money is still the number one cause of divorce in America!!!

• yeaa if u have a family and they aren't horrible then totally true

• False
    It's the unconditional love of a family

• I use to feel that way but have been bitten way to many times by my family

• No. Career is financial security.

• Totally...

But unfortunately a certain amount of money is required to survive, too.

• This is the reason I don't intend on having kids mainly.

• Da, so true.

• Depends on how yo define family; blood relatives not necessarily, loved ones yes.

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't say family, I'd say social contacts in general. This includes very good friends. To me, my best friends are just as important as my family. In fact, I see my best friends much more frequently than my parents and siblings.

• Members of the household come first in my opinion.

• God is first. Even before family.

• I agree

• No, I disagree.

• Just watched game if thrones? 😂

But anyway yes you're right

• No, I have friends with horrible parents, both parts, father and mother.

But if you count friends as family as well it might be true.

• Health is first in my opinion.

• amen 😊

• Lucky you

• False. The main thing in life is yourself. Family isn't guaranteed to do anything for you and in some cases can wrong you more than anyone else. Do not mistake a shack for a mansion.