What's up with me?

I deleted all blogs I have ever written for someone. I thought that I will feel very relaxed, but. I didn't. I thought I can forget all memories, but I didn't. what's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you. You can remove every trace of someone from your life, but you can never erase the memories.

I think keeping traces in your life keeps the memories alive, because you tend to reminisce more that way. By removing any traces prevents you constantly reminiscing, therefore the memory gradually fades. Although it never goes away completely.

• helli, thanks for your advice. yep, there's something I can't erase forever, cuz they have kept in my mind. be honest, I have tried spending 2 years forgetting all memories. but sometimes I will stll think about her, maybe I do a wrong thing.

• oh, cool, greetings from china:)

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really delete someone out of your life. Unfortunately, our memory does not work like that. Nothing is wrong with you-- it is a pretty common reaction.

All hope is not lost though. We can still move on from whatever past we want to escape from. How? You need to realize that events did happen in the past, accept them for what they are and who they made you today, and then leave them in the past. Focus on the present and the future.

It's all about a mental perspective. Instead of running away from it, you basically realize it is there but just don't act upon it in a negative way. They are your past and constitute who you are today-- there's no need to feel shame for it. Learn upon the past, see what mistakes happened/what went wrong, and correct them for the future.

Sometimes nothing went wrong though, and that happens too. If it was a tragedy, all we can do is hold on to a memento of the person. However, the overarching point still remains true:
    Don't let the past cause more grief for the future. Live in the present, prepare for the future with aid of the past.

What Girls Said 3

• It's going to take time for you to forget those memories of that someone and finally move past it. And that's normal, there's nothing wrong with that or yourself. Also.. I don't think you're lonely. You probably just feel that way, I do too. Yet there are some who care for me and hang around, I'm sure you do as well.

• I'm guessing your username has something to do with how you feel

• Your heart still feels something you're finding it hard to let go of, just because you erased all your blogs you can't erase the feelings in your hear, the heart wants what it wants.

• absolutely rite, I have tried spending 2 years erasing all memories, but sometimes I will still think about her. so let it go, cuz I can't do anything. maybe the only thing I can do is bless her.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what's wrong with you 😆