Do you find this to be true about LOVE?

Do you find this to be true about LOVE?
To me in a way I believe this is true. I think there should be some butterflies even in the beginning but as time goes on you do not need those every hour of the day. You feel comfortable, relaxed, respect one another, trust one another and form a bond. I think this is where my Ex boyfriend went wrong. I mean he was dealing with aloit of things but he also said he was not feeling what he thought he should. I think he thought you need to feel that constant butterfly feeling or whatever the case may be. I think part of it was being comfortable and it may have scared him because feeling this way you think you need to feel all those bubbly feelings instead. So what is your take? Do you need those lovey dovey feelings constantly or believe in what this picture says?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with this picture for the most part, but for me I still get butterflies when he kisses me, it comes WITH the sense of calm and safety I also get. But yes, agreed that as time goes on you don't need to feel that all the time, and that's where a lot of people do make their mistakes because they think that that feeling is supposed to last forever.

• Exactly, and that is what he is thinking when he said that. I think he thinks you are suppose to feel that. I am not totally sure if he misses me or what but he did text me the other night to see how I was doing, but nothing after that. I might text him to tell him I miss him and see what happens because I do believe what this picture was saying and I think possibly that the stress and stuff could have clouded his judgement because that stuff takes a toll on people, but we will see.