Does your body ache when it rains?

• Yes
    17%(5)23%(14)Vote29%(9)
  • No
    73%(22)64%(39)Vote55%(17)
  • Sometimes
    10%(3)13%(8)Vote16%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• I get pains in my knees. I've had them since I was a kid. Sometimes it's just spontaneous but I've been noticing it happens a lot more when the weather is rainy and crappy or about to be rainy and crappy.

Thought I was the only one.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• sometimes. i've had a lot of surgery to fix broken bones and thus have various plates and screws. so when it rains or the whether changes sharply it can cause little aches as the body and bones either swell or retract a bit due to the weather

• i'm not in the shape i should be, and sometimes the rain makes my joints ache. but i don't care. i love the rain too much. every day i look out and hope for just an intense, prolonged, downpour

• No, I'm only 60. ; - )

• Nope,
    I hate to be the one to say cause you've said you are worried about this but isn't that a sign of old age

• Lol what? I am not speaking about myself and I only joke when I call myself old.

• If I were pushing in on 30 with aches and pains, yeah I'd have to take my above statement back.

• Well, then are you sailor, because I always see that kind of thing in movies

• Never happened!.. I usually take a bath in first rain of the season.. And often go for a walk wearing raincoat as it rains.

• I can't even get out of bed, Im in so much pain. I even sleep on 2 heating pads just to get my body ok.

• Sometimes lol its normal. The barometric pressure changes before rain and during

• yes arthritis does that and also when its cold out

• No , but it makes me sleepy sometimes.

• No, but I do get headache sometimes when there is a thunder storm.

• My body is broken and falling further apart. Any time there is a pressure change I feel it.

• Dude when there's lighting my entire body twitches.

• Luckily I don't get aches and things yet when it's raining.

What Girls Said 8

• No, but I often get a headache before or during drastic weather changes.
    I'm just really sensitive to changes in the weather.

• No but I get gnarly headaches.

• YES UGH. I work out and it's the worst when it's super humid out. All my joints are super crack-y.

• Not really.

• Yes! I have a bit of juvenile arthritis from practicing dance and running in childhood, so my right knee kills. Especially in the evening or so before it rains. The change in pressure sucks. 😞

• Nope.

• Nope. I aches when I'm on my period 😥

• I'm so glad I'm a guy, and don't need to go through those tipe of thing's !!
      Although I know nothing about the pain and thing's you girls/women need to go through I feel sorry for you all !!

• @_Steven_ Ya our suffering is natural. Born to be in pain :(

• Yep... Good luck to all you girls/women for future sake !!😉

• my body aches oevertime so