If you found a time machine, would you go back in-time or go to the future? Why?

How long back or forward would you want to travel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck going back in time we have history books for that shit I wanna see the technology we create, how the world ends, if we find intelligent life and answers to natural mysteries today I don't know how anyone could go back other than to like pre-human times.

• how far in the future would you go?

• Is this only a one way go if I can't go further anymore then say 2000 or so years ahead to see how we've advanced and learnt it'd be like a new planet to learn everything.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If I could go back in time and change something to make things different today then I will go back and make some changes. If I can only look at the past then I would go into the future. Just more interested in finding out how things will be in the future.

• July 15 2014, I would have just kept my eyes on working and not the person I laid eyes on that still gets my stomach in knots, it's been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

• I'd go back to the day before the last Poweball lottery.