How powerful do you think The Flash is?

Lot of people think Flash only runs fast and that's it.

Reconsider?

• he is still weak
  • did not expect that, had no idea
  • i knew of the potential of his powers
  • science bitch

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Flash is ridiculously strong. I think he's top contender for strongest in the justice league. He can run faster than light, can do an infinite mass punch, can travel through time and to different realities.

The dude is wicked strong. I've always said that if I could have any super power it would be super speed like the Flash. If it's a character list of skills it would be Superman or Green Lantern.

• That's Wally West Flash and he was never as fast as Barry Allen.

• That's when the speed force stuff came into play too

• that's true, I forgot about Jay Garrick, they even did a little foreshadowing of him in The Flash series. the helmet was a dead giveaway.

What Girls Said 3

• Is THIS why you're trying to build your legs? ;)

Not sure he's *that* strong but I'm sure he has some strength. Especially in those legs!

• oh he is super strong. he destroyed Brainiac when he was taking over Lex Luthor.

• I guess it goes to show that jealousy can really get the best of us, no matter who we are. Lex was one of the smartest and richest men in the comic book universe.

I really like Smallville's version of Lex Luthor though. All he wanted was to be Clark's friend and have 100% trust with each other, but Clark not giving him that trust is what drove him to become what he is today.

• I think Lex Luther is based on the original idea behind Superman. Originally Superman was a bad guy. Someone gave an average guy the ability to see the future the man started calling himself Superman. The scientist fearing the power would corrupt Superman, and being jealous of him tried to stop Superman.

Eventually Superman did prove to be corrupted and only changed his plans to take over the Earth because he foresaw that he was about to lose his powers. The idea is that a normal human being given Godlike power will become corrupted. Lex is still very much like the jealous and fearful scientist that wanted to stop the original superman. It isn't so much about Lex not being smart enough to correct his behavior, it is about Lex giving into his emotions.

• I'm not surprised that he can do that.

• I liked him and thought he was strong as afar as I remember haha 💪

What Guys Said 15

• He can travel faster than the speed of light. He could do pretty much infinite things in the blink on an eye due to the laws of relativity, so that makes me think he's extremely underrated in his power unless there's some huge limit to going faster than light.

• Let's clear this up ok. The Flash has the ability to increase his speed exponentially and is able to throw punches that are capable of huge destruction. Due to him being able to go at the speed of light and his infinite mass punch, he has the literal power of a dwarf star. He also has some lesser known abilities like immunity to telepathy and flight (more like a helicopter). Add this with his other powers and yeah, I guess that the Flash would be one of, if not, the most powerful metahuman.

• simply very well said. a lot of people tend to forget all the science that goes behind such great speed. that and his vibrations? damn.

• I know, because even without considering much of the unknown scientific factors behind him, he's still quite an adversary, but add that and you got something that could match some of the top heroes and villains. (P. S He also became one of the New Gods in the Darkseid war, becoming Black Racer God of Death, which also adds to his power.)

• It has been proven that the flash is actually faster than instant teleportation across the galaxy. So yeah he is really powerful.

• He's pretty powerful but he can't stack up to super hero's like Superman or Thor but against more average hero's or villains he's a good match against them.

• Didn't seen that but I seen movie Flashpoint paradox.. Anything that can go faster then light means it can interfere with the fragment of reality.. And change it as per it's necessary.. Although it can be a bit messy... But yeah!.. Capacity to change time and space is the ultimate strength as our human mind can reach

• The Flash has a mass of 88kg and can run at tremendous speed of light.
    MxV = P
    88kg * 299 792 458 m/s = 26,381,736,304 kg m/s

At full speed he has that momentum, if he decided to throw himself at someone that took just 1 second he can exert a full force of a huge amount at that guy of
    mv-mu = F*T
    0 - 26,381,736,304 / 1 = f
    F = 26.4 gigganewtons

That is a massive force, his great speed allows him to access destructive forces. so yah thanks to his speed.

• "That's why the real flash never does it "... You know your OP when you hold back your powers

• The Flash is a mother fucking boss

• The Flash is one of the most powerful superheroes of all time, the dude can outrun superman with ease, he can phase through objects, his punches are fast but his punches can be deadly when he adds momentum, he an create tornados, he can travel through time... Extremely Badass

• 0|1
  • He is one of those superheros who can dish out a lot of punishment, but one punch from a stronger foe and basically he runs away and comes back later.

• Nah, I know of his other capabilities. Have you seen the Teen Titans vs Justice League animated movie?

• I think that one is on Netflix, I'll look it up. I used to watch the Teen Titans cartoon.

• LOL. if i confirm I'll let you know

• Lol cool thanks.

• Dude went back in time to save his mother from dying and in turn caused the alatians and Amazonian to go to war and in turn start world war 3

I'd say he's pretty damn powerful

• i wanna read/watch that issue. it seems like the Atlantians and Amazons would be equally matched.

• oh that's actually on Netflix, I been meaning to watch it.

• It's a good one, surprisingly graphic and gory lol

• Yeah Mr. Allen... Yeah science!

• Compared to the reality bending heroes and villains he's nothing.
    Compared to the ones that obey the roles of "our" universe however he's significantly stronger.