How to open this wit out a key?

My mom took my debit card and put it in her room. I really want to buy these shoes online and if I don't soon I'm afraid they will sell out. I already waited forever for them to get back online. But I'm grounded for getting home late on Sunday. It's my card on my bank account. I don't think she has a right to take it. I earn and work for that money.
Anyway she usually leaves the room open but since then she's locked it.
Any idea how to open this kind or door lock without a key? I have the same kind of lock on my dorm but can only open it with a key I've tried the card thing didn't work How to open this wit out a key???

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a dull knife (butter knife) in between the door frame and the trim, so its perpendicular to the lock. Sometimes that works better than a card.
    Other than that, short of lock picks and a lot of luck you're SOL

What Guys Said 1

• Oh geez... you're an adult, time to start behaving like one. Your entire post is one of a 10 year old.

• Honestly I usually am more mature the point is I'm 18 it's my card, I work, pay my own car payments , insurance and rent for my part of the house. It's not like I'm a "10 " year old who doesn't do crap. I was home late to put gas in what is her car, because she was watching my niece.
      So how more adult must I act? Even after asking her for the card back when she went into my wallet without me knowing to take it.
      My post may seem childish. But some people need the most simplest example and explination. Especially since there are some. Like this comment here. That are completely irrelevant to the question being asked.

What Girls Said 4

• Go through a window if you have that option maybe?

• I think I do but I would have to get in, in the first place. Meaning I'd have to sneak in when she comes home and the try tomorrow. She keeps windows locked

• Use a coin

• Put the coin in, still holding on to it, and then turn. Try different coins if one doesn't work. Tell me if it worked

• If you're grounded and you live under her roof then she has a right to take what she wants.

Looks like you'll just have to wait longer to buy the shoes.

• But im 18 yes I live under her room but I pay rent for my room and my share of groceries, I earn that money, by going to work, I was late by 12 minutes and I notified her I'd be late, I was filling the car with gas.

• Just be smart and wait until the shoes are back on sale. Or better yet, ask your mom for the card so you can get the shoes and live with whatever answer you recieve

• Knife? Fork? Cut your door open? Lmfaooo