Girls, do you feel submissive to tall men?

• Yes
    12% (4)
  • Not particularly
    81% (26)
  • See results
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's tall?

'Cause where I live, 6'2 is the average male height so anything under that is short. And it's not until you're about 6'5ish that people will tell you you're anything other than average height. And even then, you're only slightly above average.

But no, I don't feel submissive to tall men. I like tall men, I'm attracted to tall men. There's no such thing as too tall.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Not any more than guys who are not tall.
    Who is submissive/dominant is not something generally decided by size.. it's more of a mind-set, and the dynamics between two individuals. My boyfriend isn't even taller than me but I feel submissive to him., for example

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but short men level with me and in a sense kind of take me back a bit also i think.. I always feel a bit rebellious and gutsy though so id want to switch and have my way aswell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel submissive to men who are intelligent and witty and who aren't afraid of me. Height has nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not that I recall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm.. not chance?

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i don't feel submissive towards anyone, because i'm not submissive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not strictly based on their height. There have to be other factors involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. I'm tall myself at 5'11 so no one has ever intimidated me before.

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular men maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C = If they are tall + ripped I just feel even more fragile next to them = THIS I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall Height does not equal dominance

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the guy acts strange, though I've never met a creepy tall guy. Height doesn't mean anything to me. It's more about the personality. Even though I'm 5'1", I can't find a reason why I should be intimidated by soemone's height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tall woman, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more