What color contacts do your prefer?

Do you like your eye color or want to change it up? What color do you like best? What color contacts look more natural to you?

• Green What color contacts do your prefer?
  • Sterling Gray What color contacts do your prefer?
  • GrayWhat color contacts do your prefer?
  • Light BlueWhat color contacts do your prefer?
  • BlueWhat color contacts do your prefer?
  • Natural brown What color contacts do your prefer?
  • Or natural other

Most Helpful Guy

• Sterling gray looks cool. But I'm just a sucker for dem brown eyes 😍

• Haha yeah I was between that and gray and I got gray lol the ones in the pic are mine. Hey so question, let's say if you met a girl and you felt there was a connection. (but she had color contacts in) would this be a reason why you wouldn't I guess pursue anything like a relationship?

• Hahah nooo lol I'm just wondering cause Iv had colored contacts and guys compliment thinking they are my real color. I just was wondering and I probably worded wrong lol but I guess would it matter like eye color and if they are fake? Like do guys hate that or find it stupid? Lol

• I find it awesome

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• The only reason I'd wear colored contacts is to see what I'd look like with blue eyes, but I would never change my natural brown color.

• I have blue/light blue/ sterling grey natural eyes so I don't need contacts

• I don't wear them and I love my eyes color Blue anyway

• the smiliest one. c

• How do you know she's smiling? Lol or do you mean the eye shape lol

• i dont like contacts at all. i prefer natural color

• That's cool so haha let's say if you met a girl and you felt there was a connection. (but she had color contacts in) would this be a reason why you wouldn't I guess pursue anything like a relationship?

• Lol that's good to know haha if he's the right guy than something like that wouldn't matter or be a big deal

• hmm yeah.

• but its impossible, cuz we r Asian lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Usually I prefer grey when it comes to coloured contacts, just looks so much more natural than most other colours.

• Yeah I just bought the gray it's the one in the pic and I really like it compared to my blue ones it. Like you said it seems more natural (:

• Oh they're so pretty! Where did you get them from?

• I bought them from lowest price contacts yeah I think that was the name. I bought them with my prescription but I think you can get them with out if you need to. They have a good price too. ✔️

• I'm totally fine with my brown eyes, but any color can look nice.

• I really wish purple was a natural eye color :)

• The green one's look fake but probably the green since my eyes are close to green.

• Yeah I couldn't finds pics with both eyes it was just one lol I wanted both in the picture and kinda showing that they do have contacts on lol but yeah agree it looks totally fake

• Hmmm, I don't wear contacts, but if I did, it would be the clear kind simply for vision.

• My eyes are green but I like to wear blue contacts sometimes to switch it up

• Thats cool I feel that way to just something different. I just bought gray and green. I used to wear blue but I felt they looked a little weird on me. The gray is my eyes in the pic.

• I've seen people pull off colored contacts so well but I personally just stick to clear ones because I really don't think colored contacts would look natural on me.

• Green

• I personally hate colored contacts. They look so fake and unnatural most of the time

• I don't wear contacts since i'm happy with my green eyes.