What should I do with my life?

I'm too stupid for college and I'm too sickly for the military, was rejected from enlisting on medical grounds for multiple reasons.

I have no interests, or talents whatsoever, and after being pushed into returning to university I'm about to fail every class and drop out again. I thought about maybe some sort of trade but all those people seem so close knit, that is not my background at all and I wouldn't even know how to get into such a thing; I'm tried fast food but the managers just complain about me not moving around fast enough even though it seems like we're working at the same speed-- a lot of the time I cannot even understand what they are saying! FML

Most Helpful Guy

• Construction

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Youtube channel.

Or Twitch gaming.

Use the internet to your advantage. We live in an age where you can do the STUPIDEST SHIT and get paid a SHIT TON of a money if you're GOOD at it.

• Social anxiety, the idea of people seeing videos of me would make me want to kill myself, couldn't handle that pressure.

• Oh yeah, or do blogging.

Ever heard of "The Oatmeal?" That dude doesn't show his face, but he makes a ton of money for what he does because he's funny and insightful as fuck.

• I've never heard of The Oatmeal, but I will check it out. Thanks for the advice.

and then there is always this:
      tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealMoneyTrade

• Tradie's get the ladies, a trade

• Yeah man, I think I know just the one.