Do you like de ja vu?

Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I do like it.
    It happens to me quite often.

One of those mysterious things that happen in life. It makes life worth living honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so weird but I don't dislike it or anything. Maybe it depends on the circumstance. If I'm feeling deja vu about something bad or unpleasant then yeah it's an uncomfortable thing for me. But it happens in a good situation then it almost feels like an out of body experience and I love it.

What Guys Said 10

• Vu ja de happens to me all the time https://youtu.be/B7LBSDQ14eA

• What is that?

• The movie? No it was soooo boring.

Me having actual de ja vu? I don't know why I just always laugh when I have it. It's the weirdest feeling ever.

• no i dont like it because it makes me wonder and think about it. example could this really have happened before or was it one of my f*ck up dreams.

• the movie? it is ok i liked it
    the phenomenon where after living a certain situation you feel like you already lived it? happened to me a lot in highschool and middle school

• as yogi berra once said "like de ja vu all over again"

• yes i like it but its very weird.

• I feel like you just asked this...

• tisk, only de ja vu that would interest me is if concerned going back 9 years.

• Yes I. Do

What Girls Said 3

• no it makes me very uneasy

• I don't know why anyone would. It's a dysfunction of the brain, where it mixes up short and long term memory. It's so confusing for me, because I get it quite often.

• Mine is super strong that it freaks me out. Sometimes I like it, other times no at all!