1. How much sleep do you think you need a night on average?
2. Do you meet your own requirement on average?
3. If not, do you know why not?
4. Do you have nightmares? If so, how often?
5. Are there triggers that are consistent to your having a poor sleep (such as arguing before bed)?
Most Helpful Girl
1. I probably need about six hours. Any more than that and I start waking up often throughout the night... like I have been lately.
2. Yes, I do.
3. If I don't get that amount of sleep, it's because I've stayed up too long.
4. I do, but not too often. Maybe a few times a year from what I can remember.
5. Stress, negative emotions, feeling sick, etc...0
Most Helpful Guy
1) I need 8-9 hours of sleep for me to feel my best
2) On average, I get about 7-8 hours, which is not what I want
3) When I'm not stressed, I meet my goals. When I'm stressed, no.
4) I don't have nightmares anymore. Maybe every couple of years or so.
5) If I drink too much water before bedtime, it disrupts my sleep because I have to get up to go pee.0