What house will get the Iron Throne in Game of Thrones?

I am aware that many of the charachters in the pics are dead but there are still living charachters in each of those houses.What house will get the Iron Throne in Game of Thrones?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• House of Stark, well deserved. The show began with the Stark's, it should end with the Stark's ruling. Jon Snow sitting on the iron throne.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will either be:
    -Daenerys of House Targaryen
    -Jon of house Stark
    -Euron of house Greyjoy

0|1
    0|0
    • isn't it obvious by now that Jon is a Targaryen? And also there's a popular theory that Tyrion is Targaryen as well.

• Show All
    • What about Tyrion? Its very likely that he's a bastard of the mad king because Tywin keeps saying "you are no son of mine". And also Tyrion has proven himself to be a better ruler than Daenerys.

• @Pac-Man i think the reason why Tywin said that was simply because he was ashamed of Tyrion for being a dwarf. i thought Tywin only said that once, when he was shot with an arrow. that might have had something to do with it too xD And Tyrion is the advisor to Daenerys. he's there to make her a better ruler. Varys even told him that Tyrion won't be king.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Daenerys Targaryen is the Unburnt, the Mother of Dragons; she is the true Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.

FIRE AND BLOOD.
    /736x/a1/85/64/a18564998b5fc4a75ae5836b56dd872e. jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Targaryen (obviously Daenerys), or maybe Stark (I'm rooting for Arya).

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope house stark for two reasons..
    1. The story begin with starks.
    2. They have been fucked up too much so they kinda deserve it to balance it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Danerys depicts the ultimate Feminist.
    With that being said, I got to thinking about that particular girl’s statement and began to see its validity. Daenerys Targaryen is, in many ways, the archetypical Western feminist, and her depiction in the HBO series only enhances this image. Her connection to the modern feminist narrative is embodied in three primary ways:
    She’s extremely privileged.
    tumblr_lpiq352Zj31qew7rao1_500
    Feminism is a product of privilege. Not all feminists are rich and not all feminists can be called privileged, but the movement itself was clearly born of prosperity and, to this day, remains dominated by the daughters of such prosperity (white, upper-middle class females concentrated primarily in or around major urban areas, especially on the East Coast). They are entirely the products of success built long before them, and it is that same success (wealth, safety, etc) that allows them to wield the influence they do now. Feminism as we know it much less visible outside of the prosperous “developed” western world, and this isn’t a coincidence.
    Daenerys is a princess, heir to a vast noble legacy founded hundreds of years before her. It is this privilege that provides her with the power (and the respect for it) that she wields in the show, and allows her to act as “empowered” as she does. She is entirely the product of successes built long before her, and it is that same success that allows her to wield the influence she does now. It is her privilege that allowed her to gain the assistance she needed to become the leader she is.

0|1
    0|0
    • She’s bad-boy property.
      You want to talk about pretty girls (particularly those of the Western variety) in love with “bad boys”? Meet the love of Daenerys Targaryen’s life Karl Droggo a man who was given her a property as if she was a horse who rapes her on their wedding night and doesn't care that she's only fourteen, a man who is a leader of a large tribe of warlords, theives and murders who thinks nothing of putting whole cities to death, having his men rape his enemies women and children and then selling them as Slaves. But then she wins his affections through her sexuality and starts nagging that he provide her with material objects such as an Iron Throne and the crown of westeros.

• Show All
    • Like most such displays of feminist “empowerment”, however, there is much more to the story. Regardless of the desire for “girl power”, Daenerys (like her real-life feminist counterparts) will always owe a significant debt to men. The “End of Men” is not near, no matter how many “feminists badasses” try to indicate otherwise.

• Dude... way to much to read... Just tell me what house you think will get the Iron Throne.