Who supports the LGBT community?

I Do because i'm part of it.

• I do!
  • I dont!
  • Whats the LGBT
  • Im part of the LGBT community

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's see... My sister is a lesbian. I have a gay cousin. My boyfriend is bisexual. And my brother is transgender. I support and love them all. So yes.

• i just found out my brother was gay a few days ago by walking in on him and one of my best friend xD so im surrounded too and its awesome

• it depends is he bi but leans towards girls more?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I do because I'm a part of it :P

• I'm kind of shocked at how much the answers vary depending on gender. It seems as though lots of guys oppose LGBTQ communities, while girls support it. I wonder if that means anything.

To answer your question, I 100% support it and then some. You don't have to be part of the community to support it. In fact, I identify as a cis-gendered hetero female, and I'm going to be part of a rally fighting for peace in LGBTQ communities, gay-straight alliance clubs in public schools and the ability for transgendered students to use the bathrooms of their choice regardless of their gender at birth.

• I have no problem with the LGBT community, they don't bother me one bit. I don't go out of my way to support them but I definitely have nothing against them. Some of my friends are a part of the LGBT community and I love them to death.

• I'm bi; out of my five closest friends, four are gay and two are bi.

• indifferent

• half of my friends are gay #GayPride

• I do. I am good friends with this really awesome gay guy. I get so 😤 when people mess with him.

• ya i finally got to ask the man i like out after a year because his friend wouldn't let me near him because i quote "he looks like some dumbass ignorant thug from a bad neighborhood" but after played some DMX 'move bitch get out the way" i finally got my chance to ask him out :D so im in a great mood not even ignorant thugs could mess the mood up

• Awwww cute 😘 Good luck!

• Just because I have nothing against gay marriage does not mean I have to support the lgbt community. I personally don't care or hate the lgbt community and I grew up in a state where gay marriage was legalized before it became legalized nationally

But that does not mean I'm a tool who wears a flag saying look I'm nice to gays give me a cookie!

I treat everyone equally

• Straight allie right here! 😃

• Love the LGBT community

• Uhm, I don't. APA supports the LGBT community too.

• I don't because of my Christian beliefs, but I have friends who do, and I don't shove my views down their throat and we respect each other.

• Heck yes and I'm bi

• I support people to have their rights , I don't support the community a. k. a business. it's far too cult like for me And instead of looking for equality they are looking for superiority.

• I do ^_^ . But I think it could be more inclusive of people with other marginalised sexualities and gender identities

• i dont think anyone wants Peta to be a part of the community

• Well asexuals are sometimes included. Some people call the community LGBTA in fact. As for demisexuals... I think there are too few out there to really matter (at least politically). Also, is demisexuality actually a thing? The way I understand it, demisexuals can't have sex without being in love with the same person. That doesn't really sound like a sexual orientation, it just sounds like a random person being not very attracted to one night stands and stuff like that. Also, pansexuality is another of those kinda weird things... what's the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality? I know pan means "all" but as far as I know, there are only men and women. I don't mean to make fun of these labels but I find them a little unnecessary. If somebody calls herself pansexual, does that mean she isn't only into men and women but also into... uhm... extraterrestrials perhaps?

• They are sometimes included but they often get left out

I have a friend who is demisexual and I'm pretty sure she's real, I've hugged her to check if she's corporeal and everything :')

The difference between bisexuality and pansexuality is: bisexuals are attracted to people of two or more genders; pansexuals are attracted to people regardless of gender, as in, gender doesn't factor into the possibility of them being attracted to someone at all

What Guys Said 20

• To make this answer very short: only ignorant and intolerant jackasses don't support the LGBT community. Whether you're gay or straight, there's no rational reason to oppose it.

• I'm not against the LGBT community and I respect their wishes for the most part. That being said, I don't glorify someone who would turn out to be LGBT. I just treat the people like anyone else.

For instance, I have an aunt is who married to another women (well, rather, they married in another state then came back to Texas). They are awesome people. I don't have anything against them. The fact that they are lesbian does not bother me and I'm happy for them. I treat them equally like other family members though.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't factor LGBT into my decision making (whether it is a "good" or "bad" person) about people. It's just a thing that's there. So I don't necessarily support the LGBT community, but I don't go against. I simply recognize it's existence and make my opinions on matters on my own accord.

I figure people are a case-by-case situation.

• i was shocked it was 100% in support of... then i realized i cast the first vote

• If I ever have to hear about someone's fucking sexuality again, I'm going to stab someone.

• I support most of society and many of it's subsets, I'm Bisexual and I take no part in rainbow flags, pride parades, lobbying, and once we get to LGBTQDPAC it's easier to say "people". I tell people I'm Bi if they ask me, I date who I want, and I believe being open but non-confrontational is the best route.

• I support the heterosexual community because I'm part of it.

• my uncles gay so i support them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbGKeyCywTY

• Lgbt Ally checking in ❤❤❤✌✌✌

• As long as they don't force their lifestyles onto me or be arrogant... I'm cool with it. I'm cool with anyone until they do that, really... so why treat them any different? Everyone is on the same playing field on me... except for the ones who think they're higher up.

• I do! Straight against hate!

• No, I don't. I support a community where we stop feeling the need to label ourselves. But I'm a bit of a dreamer

• I don't give a fuck, honestly. I have a great uncle who's gay, and he never seemed to care about the LGBT "movement" either.

What does annoy me is all the "LOOK AT ME I'M GAY LOLOLOL" topics. You like the same sex, great. No need to remind us.

• i don't agree w/ how they go about overcoming certain issues, but i support their cause.

• I support individuals but not collective movements.

• Support decadence, unnatural and sick behaviour? No thank you.

• Not sure how anyone with the ability to think rationally could vote B.

• Yea sure why not.

• I'm pretty much a neutral party, neither for or against.

• Notice how the far right weirdo men voted more against? I love religion. Here is just a note. Abortion would be ok with some of these scum if men got pregnant only if men got child support. :P

• I don't think 'support' is exactly the right word for what I think about it. 'Tolerate' is too weak but support is too strong, perhaps empathize would be closest.