Are you confused about something right now?

So are you... are you confused about something or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... why the fuck are so many Americans voting for Trump?

That confuses the ever living FUCK out of me.

• Haha a guy who filed for bankruptcy 4 times and he wants to bring jobs back to the people. That's confusing and funny.

• Yup. And when they had that first Republican debate - which I watched with my fam... the ONLY person that had the balls to say anything about Benghazi was Carly Fiorina. I doubt Trump even knows what country it's in. Hell, he probably thinks it IS a country.

• Haha you're right. If he becomes President he's going to be an embarrassment, I mean he already is but he's going to be an even more of an embarrassment to our country. I can't imagine him meeting with other Presidents and Prime Ministers.

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂 no.

• Same. Just bored

• Haha she's at work lol. You're right I should surprise her or something. Thanks

• Definitely man. Light some little candles and leave a rose on the bed

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Well I've kind of had this inner battle of whether or not I'm asexual. My interests in that sort of thing have gone way down... primarily because I've never had a girlfriend and I sort of don't think I should try anymore at 20. Cuddling/hugs are cool but I don't know how I'd feel about anything else. I've been confused about this since I was like 16 though honestly. :(

• Lol nah not really, I'm good.