When you are naked in the presence of other (s), whether it be a lover or peers are you self-conscious or confident?

i am a shameless show off, so always strike poses. Even back in days of changerooms after sports, I had no shames, lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I'm fine as long as they're naked too, if everybody else would happen to be dressed I would get totally uncomfortable but then why would I be naked in that case anyways 😛

• In front of my boyfriend, I'm not embarrassed at all. He's the only person I never feel embarrassed about anything really.

Now if it's anyone else I would want to die in that instant.

• In front of my lover, I have no shame at all!
    But since I'm generally a shy person, I don't go strutting around naked in front of everyone else, though I have no problems whatsoever strutting around in a bikini or 2-piece bathing suit.

• I'm only really comfortable being naked inside my own home. In change rooms I'm never totally naked, because I go to the gym in my workout clothes and then I change afterwards in the shower.

I like my body but it certainly doesn't need to be on display to the whole world.

• I love being naked!!

• I'm always self-conscious. I know my body is full of flaws and there are a lot of things I need to change.

• Pretty much everybody's bodies are full of flaws. It is called being human.

• @Red_Arrow Thank you :) I guess I will message you soon :)

• I will like that. :-)

• Confident.
    Usually only in front of my boyfriend or people changing near me in the gym locker room.

• im prtty confident in all of that, in the changing room and in the bedroom. i've gone through too much with my body to be ashamed of it.

• Im more self -concious, but its only because im hairy and I know that todays society hair on women are considered weird and I dont like attracting too much attention. I think I look awesome naked though!

• I find hair on a woman a huge turn on

• @Red_Arrow maybe, but I was more refering to when im changing at the gym, 100% of the girls there are hairfree and I dont want to be known as the "hair girl" at the gym. If i haven't shaved for months i either change really fast or just wear my workout clothes before hand. I already stand out quite a lot

• Im really hairy, im much hairier than anyone of my friends

• is mortified an option? LOL.

• usually self conscious

• Right now it would probably be self-conscious since atm I weigh a little more than I'd like to 😓

• self-conscious as if my life depended on it

• most young ladies are, i have two daughters and when they were in their teens they were worried about everything. I am sure you are perfect as you are

• thats is a lie there is know such thing as perfect and im know where close to perfect lol but i stay home and dont know any one so it dont matter lol

What Guys Said 10

• I think I am somewhat self-conscious due to the fact that I'm kinda chubby and my penis is not exactly super big but contrary to other self-conscious people, I'm very good at hiding it and pretending to be completely fine. I think it's dumb to be self-conscious about your looks, which is why I hide my true feelings. I just can't help feeling them.
    In the case of my girlfriend, I'm fine and totally okay with my body. I know she loves it the way it is and doesn't want me any other way.

• Hahaha I'm confident about my body
    Last girl wanted to see my competition poses
    Quickly turned into magic mike sequel

• I am extremely confident in my body. If I could, I would walk naked wherever, but society don't got time for that. I'll just save it for my woman. 😆

• Always conscious. I always get the feeling people are judging something about me, but that's probably my anxiety getting the best of me.

• never been naked in front of peers. only gf's.

• I'm dead in the middle with girls but alone in the guys shower room I'm perfectly normal fellow guy willing to crack jokes.

• I can't get naked in front of anyone. So, I'm self-conscious.

• Self conscious. I figure if I ever got a girlfriend and she wanted to be naked, I would ask her if we could be naked with the lights off or under a cover.

• super self-concious

• I try not to be naked in front of anyone, but I ultimately wouldn't mind it. Strangers have seen me naked before, so I don't know why it would matter now.