Why do some of the morons here think that going anon is cowardice? Do these same people have special powers of going through PC screens?

Why do some of the morons here think that going anon is cowardice? Do these same people have special powers of going through PC screens? I will post this non anon because finally I am "brave enough". Do the people that are super upset about anons have some ability to get to other Gag users unless they are anon? What moron would be afraid of another user here?

• They clearly have special powers
  • They are easily butthurt
  • They just want to say the last word then block you because they are the "brave" ones
Looks like not only should we abandon anons we need to post real pics of ourselves, addresses, occupations etc so we REALLY know who we are talking to back and forth on threads.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most assume that if they can't ask a question, myTake, opinion that doesn't come off as personal. Then they must be a coward and not like for others to see what they say. Since most think why go anon when you give a reply like, "I hate fruit." To them that just seems silly to go anon and so they assume they are just extremely shy and some kind of coward.

Though I agree it's annoying as hell to have an anon start an argument and block you. Then when you go to a question that seems cool and try to comment on it, then gag says either you or the other person has blocked.

• Another thing would be people don't like to fight something that they can't see.

• That's 100% how I always find out I'm blocked by someone. I finish writing out a comment and it tends to be long. Then find out I can't post it. -_-

• Lol that is aggravating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Goading a person out of anonymity is just as fun as bugging people behind the veil. You just need to get used to the game.

• More than used to the game. I would not have asked this except seeing all these questions about people being so butthurt about anons. When this site first came out there were not as many super sensitive pussies.

• Well, the world is getting more sensitive in general I guess. It sucks.

• I love going anon too. I am not a dick always when I am anon I just am always anon. You see the responses on here? Some feel the need to "have to know who they are talking to". Like what the fuck does that matter? Refer to my update for pussies/paranoid freakazoids.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• A lot do it because they've been blocked by so many others and anon bypasses the blocks

• Well it sure seems to bother so many soooo much. I thought it was just the internet and never knew a simple icon/logo/profile pic made that big a difference.

• Especially the guys. You're not man enough to face me? That's how I look at it

• That's ridiculous but ok

• You're brave enough to advertise your opinions without being anonymous. Congratulations. Now you needn't be a sore winner.

• *waits to get beat up through pc screen*

• I have no problem with people being anonymous... But I can't help but think that anonymity empowers people with unsubstantiated arguments to muddle up the free and fair exchange of ideas online. But the people on the Internet generally tend to be really effed up people, so I understand why people might wish to be unidentifiable. Regarding the ways to bypass Internet companies... Please do tell... Local cable companies offer Internet services here... It's cheap but the Speed is abominable... Even by third world standards. Maybe I can pass the idea along to a budding entrepreneur.

• "But I can't help but think that anonymity empowers people with unsubstantiated arguments to muddle up the free and fair exchange of ideas online" I agree for the smaller minded idiots that go anon. But think of this. What are the actual consequences from not going anon or going anon. Lol there are none man. If you want to get free internet use a good carrier and phone that will support hotspot. Use your laptop off it. I hate telling people this because one day they will ban hotspotting. There are two or three carriers that you can use unlimited data with hotspot.