Does anyone have Amazon prime?

There are three different payment options
one is for 8.99 a month
one is for 10.99 a month
one is for 99.99 a year

when I was browsing through movies I saw separate prices to rent or buy the movies. Is that an additional price? Or is that just for non paying users?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the 99.99 a year membership. I get free 2 day shipping, prime movies (very much like netflix), and prime music, I think I might also get something with ebooks as well but am unsure. All in all I'd say it's worth it. I buy from amazon a fair amount so the free two day shipping is nice. The prime movies has some good original programming as well as decent movies, and I use the music at work.

• Do they only have a certain selection of free movies or are they all free after the 99 a year

• Certain selection. You'd still have to rent new releases or titles they don't have on prime.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the $100 a year. I get free 2 day shipping on almost everything and free 1 day shipping and same day delivery on a few of those depending on a few things. Movies are free and I think music and ebooks are too.. don't quote me on that. But yeah I love amazon.

What Guys Said 3

• I do. Its nice. There are some prime movies that come with the membership and some you have to pay. I use prime for the free shipping mostly. The do have shows that netflix doesn't have.

• Prime gives you access to a large, but limited number of movies without charges. Netflix is a better buy, but having both is good.

• Prime doesn't affect renting or purchasing content unless it says it is specifically included with prime.

What Girls Said 0