Game of Thrones fans, who by far is the worst of these two characters: Joffrey vs Ramsay?

Who is the worst in terms of ruthlessness, assholishness, cruelty etc in your opinion?

• Ramsay
  • Joffrey

Most Helpful Girl

• Joffrey was a shit head kid raised by a crazy mother. He actually had a chance, if they (Tyrion and Tywin) had just got to him earlier, I believe he could have learned, some. He would probably have never been a super great person, but he wouldn't be sooo bad.

Ramsay is pure evil. Roose is not a loving guy, however, Ramsay is simply a bad apple. His evil is beyond Joffrey's paranoia, bad parenting, and fondness of suffering. Ramsay enjoys the suffering of others and personally carries out his madness. He rapes, hunts women, flays people, tortures people, kills mercilessly, and I mean, how much worse can you be?

• Joffrey was a wonderful kid, I don't know what you are talking about. He knew how to woo the ladies i mean just look at what happened to the two hookers... too soon? :'(

• ohhh yeah! lol. yeah i mainly remember the charlie murphy sketches from that show lol

• those are awesome, that's where that is from, when Rick James punched Charlie Murphy in the head with his unity ring. Ah, those rock.

Most Helpful Guy

• Joffrey... Why? here's why:

Because what he did is what caused this whole mega-cluster fuck in the first place including what happened to Sansa. Theon deserved what he got for turning on the Starks... dunno what y'all talking bout.

Sansa is an idiot and has been an idiot for some time. She didn't deserve to be raped but an idiot none the less. She had so many chances to escape that I nearly popped a blood vessel even tho I read the book.

All of the blood, tears and murder all stemmed from Joffrey's actions.

Why do you think EVERYONE cheered so loudly when he died? (Don't lie I know you did too lol)

What Girls Said 15

• SHITTTTTTT LMFAO @toad-1 this is hard yet not that hard! I say both are equally sick but to a point. The little shit that is Joffrey! I mean he killed Ned having everyone believe he would set him free, but that was his mother's fault as well because she raised the the little prick into a damn monster. That set all of the basic pro's to GOT off right there and kept us ass like0_o DAFUQ DID I JUST WATCH, THIS BETTER BE A DREAM SEQUENCE! then he talked of raping Sansa, but it was only talk and he enjoyed other's pain he had a prostitute beaten nearly to death and stuck a metal pipe thing up another like some sadistic rape murder fantasy of his, he omened poor Tyrion daily, had knight's he disliked killed, he was narcissistic and he didn't care his people were dying and sickly, he was a huge pussy. His mother had his fake dad killed and all his biological children even kid's and a DAMN BABY killed because she had her brother's kid's which the younger two were most likely the only good hearted one's of he bunch. Now Ramsay was slightly worse by an inch because Joffrey let power poison his mind, were as Ramsay lol was just mentally FUCKED let's be honest. The kid fucking CASTRATEDDDDDD... yes castrated the son of his father's enemy. Sent the reamins' to his farther let him believe he was going to not only be free, but bust a bust a nut and then snatched that dream away, beat the S. O. B, starve him, rape Sansa in every hole possible daily not for sexual pleasure , but just cause he knew he could and probably got her pregnant by the way. The only person he fear's in any way is his farther who doesn't give a fuck about his son whatsoever. Plus Ramsay feel's he has something to prove being a bastard slash result of a brutal rape -_- he had his BABY brother's and sister's killed eaten by dog's. Unlike Joffrey he could blame his craziness on incest, but Ramsay had NO excuse! And finally... He turned poor sweet Theon Killjoy into damn REEK man smh! The teenager that is Joffrey could have been somewhat helped and changed over time, but Ramsay was a grown man full of complex and hatred and he had been doing this for year's! He would have NEVER been able to stop NOR change in the sligtest of ways, His own mother loathe him. The only one who liked him was that equally sadistic nut job Myranda for whatever reason it may be... which I hope they explain in upcoming episode's or at Ramsay's demise!

• Oh man, hard choice. They're both psychopaths, but I think Ramsay's the more chilling one. He's got more experience being crazy and sadistic, and he's creepily smarter about it too. Also, he may be pure evil, but he's not a coward. He doesn't run scared from brutal fights or war the way Joffrey did, and I think that makes him even more frightening.

• I just kinda instinctively said Ramsay. Not entirely sure why - I feel like he's more evil and twisted and the only reason we may think Joffrey is the worst is because of the position of privilege he was in. He got to affect more people because he was a prince and then a king. If both Ramsay and Joffrey had had the same status and the same opportunity, I think that Ramsay would be a lot worse.

• ramsay is a sociopath so it makes since you think he is twisted like that jofrey was just a brutal coward and an idiot

• Joffrey.

Reason: Beheaded his "bride to be"'s father, put it on a spike.

Not bad enough? He then proceeded to take her to said head and made her look at her father's head.

• But then... you have ramsey who tortured theon and broke him as a man, then made him watch as he raped Sansa... hmmmm i dunno lol. they are both cruel

• Joffrey was a child who was never taught how to wield the power that would inevitably fall to him. His failures are as much to blame on those who bore him as his own. He acted as he believed a strong king should with out truly understanding the repercussions of his actions. He was drunk with power. Something many men become.

Ramsey... is what Joffrey would have been if he were not heir to a throne and left to his own devices. I feel that Ramsey had reached a point in his life where he had chosen to indulge is his base desires. He had reached adulthood and was often reprimanded for his position and choices. However, he continued to make those same choices time and again for his own pleasure and amusement.

• @HGStebbins - I stick with my original decision. Albeit, I do agree and see your reason behind Ramsey.

• The bastard!

• Joffrey is an annoying cunt, he's all talk but no action.

Ramsay is fucked up and loves to torture people. So I like him more because he's not a cry baby. Though i find it funny how the actor who plays him sometimes scares himself. :D

• Ramsay was born from an asshole. Lol

• I've never watched an episode of game of thrones lol

• I only know Joffrey

I dont follow GOT lol

• They're both fucked up.
    But I had to skip all the parts when Ramsay was torturing.

• I've never watched it. O:

• Joffrey is the worst by far at this point but I think we haven't seen the best from Ramsay

• Game of thrones is porn

• those are 2 differently bad people ramsay is a sociopath and jofrey was just a ruthless coward

• I think Ramsay is just one pitch black level of horrible deeper than Joffrey.

What Guys Said 4

• Joffrey was just a silly boy with too much power, look how Tywin silenced him with a glance.

Ramsay however, is a complete fucknut and all credit to Iwan Rheon, he is acted superbly.

• Ramsay. Joffrey is bad, don't get me wrong, but he's fundamentally just a spoiled, nasty incest baby with way too much power. Ramsay is purposefully evil; he take pleasure in causing pain to people, in making them misreable.

• Joffrey is in reality just a spoilt brat with power.

Ramsay is a truly sadistic bastard with no real reason for what he does except he enjoys it.

Also, having hung out twice with Jack Gleeson, I can say he's a top guy :D

• Joffrey that bastard killed Rose