What are some interesting books related to The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?

I just read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, and am completely obsessed with it. I haven't read anything like it in a while, and was wondering if anyone knew any books similar to it, or just any extremely good books. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't read it yet but it's been on my reading list for some time now! I just haven't had the time to read it. I'll probably read it over the summer.

I would suggest going on Amazon, type it in then see what other books they recommend. I think it'll say "customers who bought this book also bought this" Something to that effect. lol

• Great idea, thanks! And DEFINITELY read it because it's such a good book, I couldn't put it down!

• Okay so I did it and that was a really smart idea of yours because I now have a crap ton of books in my Barnes and Noble's wish list XD

• Awesome & you're welcome! I'll check it out for sure.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2