How to get a jerk to stop accusing you?

So some jerk/troll online got exposed because of his lying ways.
He thinks its me and is making post after post and comment after comment trying to say that just because I had a past beef with him that I am butthurt.
I had nothing to do with him getting cyberbullied. I do not want to confront him because he is a troll and I feel it would give him ammo.
If someone is telling and posting false accusations about you because they think you attacked them. Simply because you are not good together.. what do you do?
I hear many people say ignore it. When you try to convince others and plead with them that its not you.. you're doing a disservice to yourself

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Tell that asshat I did it... the fuck's he gonna do... keyboard me to death?
    One more hater to the fire is what I'd see. Don't waste your time on this guy. block him and move on.

• Thanks soo much!!!
      However its not fb, its a public huge site.
      Apparently this person was exposed on thedirty and they think Im the one who "exposed them

• Still don't bother about it... let him whine about it. move on... and be happy.

• Aren't you old enough to just block and delete?

• its not fb, its a public huge site.
      Apparently this person was exposed on thedirty and they think Im the one who "exposed them"

What Girls Said 0