If you could have one of the following time controls which one would you pick, and why?

• rewind
    57% (24)52% (11)56% (35)Vote
  • fast forward
    7% (3)5% (1)6% (4)Vote
  • pause
    17% (7)33% (7)22% (14)Vote
  • slow motion
    10% (4)5% (1)8% (5)Vote
  • record
    9% (4)5% (1)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Rewind. Because it would not only be useful if you make a bad mistake but you could relive moments again.

1|1
    0|0
    • But if you rewinded back a year then you would have to live out that year again.

• Well I wouldn't go back that far. I probably would use it for closer things. For example, if I went back to remember my forgotten work badge at home (which is something I sometimes do). I would only be losing about 10 minutes tops (my work is about a 5 minute drive from my house) so all I would have to relive is driving to work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pause
    Rewind would make me sloppy because of the need for thinking things through becoming null.
    I don't know what I'd use fast forward for since I usually have something to occupy myself with, even when waiting. Like checking up what's on my phone.
    Slow motion was my first choice but pause is more effective, assuming I can move around and do stuff myself.
    I don't see how record is even related to time control.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Slow motion during orgasm- that's why

2|1
    0|0
  • PAUSE AND SO I can do my hw under a min! lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh, man. I'd love a pause button for time. I could sleep or take a break if I have a headache or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rewind, i could repeat good experiences over again and redo bad experiences

0|1
    0|0
  • fuck id pause time so i could control everything

0|1
    0|0
  • Some moment's are just so joyous I would wanna rewind them over and over and over again... the good and the bad. Also just so I could redo certain moments, not all just some bad one's and change the outcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, to achieve the results I desire.

0|1
    0|0
  • Record. Time can't be stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind something sounds much nicer. I would rewind a lot of good memories

0|0
    0|0
  • record

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote B= Fast forward = I am always interested in moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind if I had an embarrassing moment AKA BLOOID period I'll fix it yey! 😊😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind or pause... But rewind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose rewind in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0
  • Pause; so I can save more babies from falling and getting heart

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Pause of course that's the most useful if you're not also paused of course, otherwise it's useles haha :).

0|1
    0|0
  • rewind... it lets you fix things

0|1
    0|0
  • If I rewind will I be able to change how life is today by changing my actions in the past? If yes then I will rewind.
    If not, then... pause?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, if you rewinded back one year you could change your actions in the past but then you would have to live out that year again as you couldn't fast forward (you can only pick one time control). Going back and forth through time is more or less time travel.

• i would rewind so i can fix a mistake i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to pause it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely pause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind or pause. Pretty cool. ZA WARUDO

0|0
    0|0
  • Rewind, if I fail at something (like getting together with my crush) i could try it over and over again

0|1
    0|0