Do you think this is worth $20,000?

For $20,000 would you spin a globe blindfolded and wherever your fingers lands you would have to live there for a year.

If you land on an ocean/sea, you'd have to spin again.

Do you think this is worth $20,000?

Bear in mind, you could land on some places in Russia or Africa, since they're quite large...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Adventure!

What Girls Said 4

• Nope thats too little money!

• What if I land in the ocean

• You do it again.

• Then yes cause I know generally how high up or low a specific continent is on a globe. I'll be aiming for spefic continents lol

• Wtf... It's still my country... Now give me my 20K! :D

• Who's paying for me to live there? Surely, the $20,000 would be pure profit winnings?

What Guys Said 17

• No I'm very happy where I live and I've travelled quite a bit and plan to travel more in the future. I like adventure but I'd rather chose where I'll go and I won't pay 20 000 bucks so I can live in Syria for a year lol, or North Korea yay! :) Or Russia, China, those are big countries and I think it wouldn't be too fun. But you didn't explain how you'll live there. If you pay 20 000 do you get anything? Or do you just get sent there with 0 money and have to work or starve?

• Not for 20k... im doing it blindfolded... no planning. gotta be more.

• No way, it would have to be at least 10x that (so it wouldn't really matter where i lived xD).

• For 20,000 yes. If all my expenses like food and lodging etc... We're paid for me as well then I would think about it

• I'd rather land on Russia or Africa than a housing scheme in the UK or some backwards town in America

• no, I don't like the odds

• What if I land it a place where it costs more than $20,000 to live?

• Based on the fact that only a small proportion of the World costs that much to live in, I think you're alright.

• No. I like where I live.

• Not if I had nothing provided to me to live on or stay.

• Not for $20000

• Minimum wage in my city is already more than that per year, that's chump change...

• 500K so I can afford some state of the art security, and Rosetta Stone.

• no.

also, who was Bajau?

• A standard globe? Sure. Why not. I can basically pick location that way just by knowing what is along which lines. That said, 20 000 is pretty slim. Won't even cover the expenses in many places. If we add in having to leave everything else I think it is clear enough that the question is rather "Would you like to live somewhere else for a year if it was more or less free?".

• No because knowing my luck I'd likely land in the ocean or in ISIL

• Nope. I can make that in 2 months.