Would you ever paint a woman's fingernails or toenails and why?

Guys would you ever paint a woman's fingernails or toenails and why

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a man do both before.

Very enjoyable

• https://i.ytimg.com/vi/v4C_R6vWOvs/hqdefault.jpg

You should paint your nails like this ;)

• Of the ones I got in my first shipment, I'd recommend Mega-S (from the Holographics page) and Masquerade, Nostalgia, and Cygnus Loop-H (from the Chromes page).

Mega-S is super over-the-top, especially if it's sunny... so, just sayin. lol

They really do look exactly like they do in the instagram photos (linked on the page for each product) srsly omg I'm gna end up with as many of these as I have lipsticks ahahah

• @Toad-1 Careful with "painting her face", it'll remind smmy of something she read a couple days back mahahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought a very similar question came yesterday also... Hmmmm...

I would definilty do it because I have major major weakness for pretty nails and toes. Even though it is but I don't like to use the word "Fetish" due to its porn-like connotations, but yeah, I do have a thing for women with pretty hands and pretty feet.

What Girls Said 10

• lol

One time my friend was painting my nails and she painted my left hand and then left (I'm right handed) and so I picked up my nail polish and went to my friend Derek's house and made him paint my right hand hahaha

He thought it was a bizarre request on my part and his little sister thought it was amazing lol

• Lol that sounds fun, even though i bet he'd b so unsteady :P

• My boyfriend does that for me :) ok once, haha.

He called me into his room with a surprise. And he had set up this cute little diy for rainbow nails, it was so cool. And sweet <3 :3

• I've painted friends' nails before. It's easier than doing it yourself, especially trying to use your non-dominant hand to paint.

• Umm yeah! I would totally let a guy paint mine for me!

Especially if he could make cute designs :P

• I love the intimacy of my paints my nails. He's doing something just for me and it makes me feel loved and special.

• I don't see the problem with it. My dad used to do it to me all the time. :)

• Yess!

• That can be very sexy. Having toenails painted and getting leg massages are great!

• yeah, I don't know what about straight men , but gay guys love to paint my nail and do other stuff

What Guys Said 14

• I guess i would do it out of love,

i like seeing her smile and give me indications, she says i look all carefull and focused haha,

i guess you just do it because you love spending time with her and close to her,

i have done it many many times for her.

• Well if her hand was broken for some reason then perhaps.

• Once Miss Kink asked me to paint her toenails. She was sitting on the couch with her feet pulled up against her. She was wearing no underwear, so her V watched me work. Distracting.

• Yep... I like coming up with interesting designs and images on her nails...

• I could handle it, though I don't know that I'd want to become her permanent nail artist.

• I believe most boys could, but some act to macho to do it. :p

• @BubbleQueen Yeah. I'm sure many of them would make skilled beauticians, but get scared off by people calling them fruits.

• www.startrek.com/.../320x240.jpg

• I've painted nails before. I was playing with her little sisters and they wanted to paint my nails and wanted me to paint their nails

It was fun, not because I was painting nails, but because I was doing it with them

• I have done it before because I was asked to, no big deal as long as you do a neat job of it. Why not?

• sure... could be fun lol.

• if she's my wife and she asks me to do, then i would do it.

• i could... because little little things make life interesting.. and gives sweet memories

• As a joke? Sure... I'd mess up though lol

• no iam not pussy whipped

• nope and cause thats not me