Would you sacrifice your child's life to save someone else?

Like to save someone your son/daughter must die. Would you do it?

• I would
  • I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell naw. Sorry, but that other person would just have to die.

• Even if that person was your friend or a family member?

• Yeah. Sucks, but I'm being honest.

• Yes i feel you cause i would do the same thing when it comes to my son.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• This is a hard one it 100% depends on the situation obviously for your child to live however I did hear this story of this guy who worked on one of those bridges that goes up-and-down to let ships pass except this was a bridge for train and his sons was playing on the bridge after a boat went by and a train was coming and expecting the bridge to be lowered with 100 people on it but he new if he closed the bridge his son would die but if he didn't close the bridge 100 people would die so he sacrificed his son so those 100 people could live tell me what do you do in that situation there are situations where you do have to kill somebody or sacrificed somebody in order for the m tell me what do you do in that situation there are situations where you do have to kill somebody or sacrificed somebody in order for the many to live noun Carly is probably the best example of where ease case however you never want to kill your son or daughter however circumstances may arise what they have to die for many others to live

• This is a very sad story and he is really a brave man but if it was me i wouldn't do it! Maybe this is selfishness or something but seriously i wouldn't let people live and just kill my son for them. I will live in a nightmare for the rest of my life and probably they will forget what i did to them and continue their normal life.

• He's stupid 100 is not even 0.1% of the human population.

• Those 100 people would be dead if that was my kid. I wouldn't even hesitate.

• Its illogical. One life for another, no matter what I do 1 person will die, so why should it be my child? Why is the other person more important than my kid?

• On the other hand, if that other person is my wife, and my child is my unborn baby, I would be sad but I would choose to abort the baby.

• No I'm talking about 6-13 years old son/daughter

• letting one person die to save another one? sounds not like a great plan, especially if it's your own kid. I doubt I'd have bigger feelings for that other person

• Nope the stranger can go fuck themselves.

• no I would let the stranger die

• nope, i wouldn't do it

• Oh hell no! I die before her!

• Not even to say the world... sorry people looks like it's the end of the world.

• Of course not!

What Girls Said 13

• How the hell is this even a question?

No, really... how?

There are exactly 3 ways IN THE WHOLE WORLD that you could possibly get a Yes answer to this.
    3 ways.

1)
    The person answering the question is a parent who hates her/his own child (I know a few of these... they're not good people).

2)
    The child is a newborn in the birth process.
    Endorphins fuck up people's brains, but, if yr not willing to sacrifice a baby's life to save the mother, then yr stupid^10000000000. A mother can go through pregnancy again. A baby can't make another mother.

3)
    The person answering the question just read the question and/or options wrong.

• Oh I'm a mother and i would kill or destroy everything to save my son but I'm studying something and i need honest answers. I'm not talking about your own child I'm talking in general. This child could be anyone like an adopted or your friends child that you had to raise him/her for some reason.

• Thanks for answering.

• I don't particularly care to have a child... but if I went through all the time and effort to make it, then no fucking way am I throwing it away. Sorry stranger, but this bitch is keeping her spawn.

• Fuck no!!

My child's life would come before anyone else I'd let a thousand people die to save my own child's life.

• No way.. never ever... I'd have more responsibility as a mother.. and that's how it's supposed to be..

• NOPE, mf's gone die if it was up to me! idc if it was the cure to all disease, the fountain of youth, trillions of dollar's in gold... I'm not doing it.

• It is actually crime in continental European law. Parent is legally responsible for child's life. If you don't help a stranger in order to save your child's death it is just usual thing. But not to save your own child - crime.

• No let's stay away from law and all I'm saying if you have to to save a friend or a family member. Would choose them over your child's life?

• I don't have a child but i assume that i would save my child.

• Are you crazy. There really isn't anyone more important than ones child.

• Yes i know because i have a baby and for me i would destroy the world for him but i thought of other people's opinions

• I would never sacrifice my son however I would die for my son if it were between him and me.

• This is very sweet

• my job as his mother is to love, nurture and protect him I would do anything in my power to do those things after all he's the reason life is worth living.

• I don't have children; but i don't see who I would wanna save by killing my own off spring.

• f that person, my child is staying alive

• What kind of question is that? If I ever have kids I'd die before anything happened to them.

• Well it depends 😂😂😂
    No seriously i wouldn't do that for anyone 😐😐😐

• The hell kind of question is this? I can't understand how you'd EVER sacrifice your child. I mean, if it was some ordained thing. Like, Abraham... but nothing otherwise!