What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk down to the size of an insect🐜🐞 in your home?

Also, who in your home would you most try to get help from? Who would you most want to avoid?
Spiders and other bugs would be my biggest fear.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when I lived in Houston, that wouldn't have involved very much shrinking.

Dem Southern cockroaches be BIG.
    And they can FLY.

I kinda always knew I'd come back to Southern California, but, seeing cockroaches that were six inches in diameter FLYING AT MY FACE kinda cemented that conviction for good lol.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think there is much water in the vast savannas of my desk chair. I'd be dead in 3 days if I couldn't engineer a ways to escape from the plateau of my chair seat that is surrounded by a vast chasm of space that end with a dead fall to tile. Surviving on the remnants of possible ass sweat for several days while trying to peal leather cordage with my bare hands to make a rope to the floor would be a daunting survival challenge.

• That sounds so lonely

• Yeah, if only I had legs that allowed me to walk all over walls like an insect, I might survive as an insect sized human.

• Everything that occurred in the movie, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids."

• Millipedes.

• Dying.

• Having sex w/o feelings or emotions based on seasons ;)

• a praying mantis

• Spiders

• Other insects trying to eat me.

• Spiders.

Spiders are truly the most cold blooded killers.

• my biggest fear would be that someone would step over me. and i guess i'll try to get help from my dad.

• Not being able to get into bed, fuck y'all.

• Id be like yessss now my tv is massive haha.

What Girls Said 14

• My biggest fear would be if my boyfriend found me.. but in a good way!

We talked this over before and he would put me inside a glass jar with small air holes in the lid and admire my tiny beauty. :D xD

• But you'd be his pet then forever? I guess it's better than getting stepped on!

• Wtf! Lol just saw this... so I'm curious (or scared) to know what the first idea to pop in your mind if you found me and my boyfriend if we shrunk? 😂😂 you'd keep us both or one for each of you? Lol

@Danielledanni346 xD I dunno, I don't think we can take care of too many 'pets' hehe :p

• ... the other insects.

• Getting squished

• Who do you fear would most likely squish you?

• Probably my dad though

• No dad! Don't squash me!!! -😦

• My grandmother would hobble over and kill me.

• You mean she'd probably never notice and squash you? 😦

• So im taking it that she wouldn't give you a chance to convince her you're her granddaughter, you'd be attacked by this giant who would want to afterwards say "There, I got em". Now this will be tough, you'd have to run fast if her eyes meet you. When she whacks, I'm assuming she grabs a magazine or slipper? Both which would be hard to outrun 😰😰And the worst part is you mother and sister know how your grandmother is and would just think your a bug that met it's demise. If you shrink please avoid her? Haha

• Almost sounds like it would be an epic adventure! But I know seeing your grandmother from thst perspective would send chills down your spine knowing that you're insignificant to her.

• My biggest fear would be that my dog or cat would eat me. Since the only other person who lives with me is my sister, I would hope that she would see me. However, if she confused me for a bug, it is likely that she will kill me.

• That's the thing, it'd be tough to survive I feel😰. Is your sister afraid of bugs, can you intimate her if she thought you were a bug? Hopefully she doesn't poison you with bugspray.

• That would be best! But is your luck like mine, the second you find the cure, you look up and see the bottom of your sister's foot?

• Me, knowing my clumsiness, I would fall into my mother's drink and fail to get her attention before she drinks it! 😦😰🍷🍸

• My cat.

• That would be sad. Killed by your pet. 😔 I also think kids would be scary, like some hyperactive kid imprisoning you in a jar to keep as a pet or playing with you like an action figure.

• My clean roommate who will vacuum me right up! Id be screwed in general lol

• Oh no! That vaccuum would be like a monstrous machine in itself. You'd be like a crumb to your roommate and she'd never know you were there.

• My sister is going to light me on fire without a doubt.

• Gigantic people

• Nothing much!

• my cats like to eat insects so being eaten by my cats

• Getting crushed to death, or sprayed.

• My cat.

• Yeah, 😫 , I'd almost rather take the chance with my mom. But like you said those giant lips. If that happened, I probably wouldn't have a chance, huh?

• I think it would be so crazy just being in such a huge glass! The perspective would be insane!

• That I couldn't get my mother's attention before she would step on me or vaccuum me up.

• Yeah, especially unable to get her attention, knowing she loves you and then crushed flat under her foot or sucked up into cleaner like you weren't even there!

• Yeah it would be sad and frustrating at the same time.