What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk down to the size of an insect🐜🐞 in your home?

Updates:
Also, who in your home would you most try to get help from? Who would you most want to avoid?
Spiders and other bugs would be my biggest fear.

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when I lived in Houston, that wouldn't have involved very much shrinking.

Dem Southern cockroaches be BIG.
    And they can FLY.

I kinda always knew I'd come back to Southern California, but, seeing cockroaches that were six inches in diameter FLYING AT MY FACE kinda cemented that conviction for good lol.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think there is much water in the vast savannas of my desk chair. I'd be dead in 3 days if I couldn't engineer a ways to escape from the plateau of my chair seat that is surrounded by a vast chasm of space that end with a dead fall to tile. Surviving on the remnants of possible ass sweat for several days while trying to peal leather cordage with my bare hands to make a rope to the floor would be a daunting survival challenge.

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds so lonely

• Yeah, if only I had legs that allowed me to walk all over walls like an insect, I might survive as an insect sized human.

• Everything that occurred in the movie, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids."

1|1
    0|0
  • Millipedes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having sex w/o feelings or emotions based on seasons ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • a praying mantis

1|0
    0|0
  • Spiders

1|0
    0|0
  • Other insects trying to eat me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spiders.

Spiders are truly the most cold blooded killers.

1|0
    0|0
  • my biggest fear would be that someone would step over me. and i guess i'll try to get help from my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to get into bed, fuck y'all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be like yessss now my tv is massive haha.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• My biggest fear would be if my boyfriend found me.. but in a good way!

We talked this over before and he would put me inside a glass jar with small air holes in the lid and admire my tiny beauty. :D xD

2|1
    0|0
    • But you'd be his pet then forever? I guess it's better than getting stepped on!

• Show All
    • Wtf! Lol just saw this... so I'm curious (or scared) to know what the first idea to pop in your mind if you found me and my boyfriend if we shrunk? 😂😂 you'd keep us both or one for each of you? Lol

• 3mo

@Danielledanni346 xD I dunno, I don't think we can take care of too many 'pets' hehe :p

• ... the other insects.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting squished

1|0
    0|0
    • Who do you fear would most likely squish you?

• Show All
    • Probably my dad though

• No dad! Don't squash me!!! -😦

• My grandmother would hobble over and kill me.

2|0
    0|0
    • You mean she'd probably never notice and squash you? 😦

• Show All
    • So im taking it that she wouldn't give you a chance to convince her you're her granddaughter, you'd be attacked by this giant who would want to afterwards say "There, I got em". Now this will be tough, you'd have to run fast if her eyes meet you. When she whacks, I'm assuming she grabs a magazine or slipper? Both which would be hard to outrun 😰😰And the worst part is you mother and sister know how your grandmother is and would just think your a bug that met it's demise. If you shrink please avoid her? Haha

• Almost sounds like it would be an epic adventure! But I know seeing your grandmother from thst perspective would send chills down your spine knowing that you're insignificant to her.

• My biggest fear would be that my dog or cat would eat me. Since the only other person who lives with me is my sister, I would hope that she would see me. However, if she confused me for a bug, it is likely that she will kill me.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing, it'd be tough to survive I feel😰. Is your sister afraid of bugs, can you intimate her if she thought you were a bug? Hopefully she doesn't poison you with bugspray.

• Show All
    • That would be best! But is your luck like mine, the second you find the cure, you look up and see the bottom of your sister's foot?

• Me, knowing my clumsiness, I would fall into my mother's drink and fail to get her attention before she drinks it! 😦😰🍷🍸

• My cat.

1|0
    0|0
    • That would be sad. Killed by your pet. 😔 I also think kids would be scary, like some hyperactive kid imprisoning you in a jar to keep as a pet or playing with you like an action figure.

• My clean roommate who will vacuum me right up! Id be screwed in general lol

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh no! That vaccuum would be like a monstrous machine in itself. You'd be like a crumb to your roommate and she'd never know you were there.

• My sister is going to light me on fire without a doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gigantic people

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much!

0|0
    0|0
  • my cats like to eat insects so being eaten by my cats

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting crushed to death, or sprayed.

1|0
    0|0
  • My cat.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yeah, 😫 , I'd almost rather take the chance with my mom. But like you said those giant lips. If that happened, I probably wouldn't have a chance, huh?

• I think it would be so crazy just being in such a huge glass! The perspective would be insane!

• That I couldn't get my mother's attention before she would step on me or vaccuum me up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, especially unable to get her attention, knowing she loves you and then crushed flat under her foot or sucked up into cleaner like you weren't even there!

• Yeah it would be sad and frustrating at the same time.