What do you do when you miss him/her?

I miss him but at the same time I hate him. 😞😞😞 Don't you hate when your feelings come out! I know I do. Gosh I wish they would just leave me alone. I don't want feel this way!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fight it. You don't need my permission yet I'm giving you permission to feel anything and everything, it will pass. The more you fight it the more it will linger. Relax and breath for 7 seconds and out for 11 seconds, you got this. :)

• I usually ignore that feeling. Gosh I hate that!

• It gives me comfort okay, don't judge <- jk

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my. I miss him in the moments where everything is quiet and my mind wonders. Thinking about what he would say or do. It drives me crazy sometimes. So I usually just get up and do something. Read something.. Cook clean go out with friends. Keep my mind busy. It works. But you can't stop feelings.. It'll go away when it wants. Ain't nothing we can do to control that. No mater how much we want to or think we do

What Guys Said 12

• You just need to go fuck yourself...

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d4e6d9d0e8e042d3d50929.jpg

And i mean literally.. Watch HD porn.. Use the dildo and jerk off... once you are relaxed.. You will be happy..

• i find a replacement... after 24hours of someone upsetting me, they will be replaced.

• like a crush? just focus on negatives and date someone new!

• I like to wallow in the emotional muck for a little while. I know that sounds crazy, but sometimes those feelings and that hurt almost kind of feels good.

• A walk through the empty streets at night seems to do the trick.

• You have to find something/someone else to take them off of your mind.

• who?

• watch any movies or any series and distract your mind

• I keep myself distracted and enjoy what I do.

• i know the feeling...

• Spending time with a friend or two can help you get distracted

• now a days try to divert mind by watching movies.. earlier i use to cry..

What Girls Said 15

• I don't hate it when my "feelings come out" because when they do it's often because they need to. Then again I've had my moments where it was inconvenient.

I have two suggestions, you can decide whatever suits you best if you choose to take either piece of advice:

When getting over somebody you care about who has wronged you, you can either distract yourself or give yourself a period of time to throw yourself a pity party. Sometimes just letting yourself mope for a while helps. Mind you, set a limit to that mope-fest and force yourself to get back to your daily life. The best thing you can do is keep busy and keep distance between you.

• I cry first... like a lot, more than the norm! I always blame myself for thing's that weren't my fault. Then desperately try to either forget them or get back into their good graces. but after so much trying and no effort is shown from them, I'm done! even if they've come to their senses and want me back, I'm over it. Because I give multiple chances. I just focus on myself and other's appear. All you want is someone to love you, to comfort you when your tears fall, to hold you tight for no particular reason and someone who doesn't need a reminder to love you. Too much fake love will make you hate love, don't let this kill your inner peace within yourself or you outlook on love. When you come to the end of the rope... you better tie a knot in it and carry on! One of the hardest thing's you will ever have to do is grieve the loss of a person who is still a live. Be with a man that actually wants to love you CORRECTLY; you'll waste years of your life trying to get the wrong man to act like he is the winner of your prize (You/love). The wrong man can NEVER be right for you @Apple24 There is nothing wrong with feeling sad or crying! get that shit out of ur system and in time you'll understand you can overcome everything that was meant to destroy you. Cause if it doesn't feel like 90's R&B.. baby girl you shouldn't want it lol. I'm not going mad over someone/thing that doesn't want to be caught by me. take this as a lesson and a blessing and work on yourself cause if you can't love yourself... How can you possibly expect anyone else too? Your a oink starburst kid, don't let anyone treat you like a yellow one... Now be a good apple and stay strong!!! This too will pass #HakunaMatata

• Well, since I am still with my man and love him very much, when I miss him, I sometimes look back at old texts or pictures.

I can honestly say that I have never missed an ex. The best thing you could probably do is to find something to distract yourself.

• Pray. Every time i miss my dad i will always pray for him, then look at pictures of us, listen to some sad songs and cry myself to sleep.

I'm not seeig anyone atm or do i have a crush on someone but usually even if i do i dont think about then that often.

• Argh me too! Just keep busy I guess. Hopefully the feelings will go away with time 😒

• When I miss him, I distract myself with hobbies or chores. Like recently, im learning how to read tarot cards :))

• Oh I'm talking about my boyfriend, when I don't talk to hin or angry with him lol

• I go out with my friends
    They always help me to forget about him
    Think about it he will go on and get another girlfriend and we should always give our unwanted toys to the less fortunate

• When I miss my boyfriend I try to do other things to keep my mind busy.

• Cry at first, then go out and have fun XD

• Distract urself ! Stay out of ur head and do something, cook, clean, sing, dance anything rlly

• I ask my brother for a hug.

• call him.

• Look at his photos and start imagine us together with my favorite songs.

• It is quite normal to have those feelings girl... Just try to focus on another love interest :) The only way to end those feelings...