A legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have the power to cause death with a single glance. According to the Naturalis Historia of Pliny the Elder, the basilisk of Cyrene is a small snake, "being not more than twelve fingers in length," that is so venomous, it leaves a wide trail of deadly venom in its wake, and its gaze is likewise lethal; its weakness is in the odor of the weasel, which, according to Pliny, was thrown into the basilisk's hole, recognizable because all the surrounding shrubs and grass had been scorched by its presence.
- 5/5 my favorite mythological creature10%(2)11%(4)Vote14%(2)
- 4/5 i like it a lot29%(6)31%(11)Vote36%(5)
- 3/5 meh its ok24%(5)26%(9)Vote29%(4)
- 2/5 i dont really like it24%(5)14%(5)Vote0%(0)
- 1/5 i hate it0%(0)3%(1)Vote7%(1)
- 0/5 worst mythological creature ever!0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- Wtf is a Basilisk?13%(3)15%(5)Vote14%(2)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I remember them being really hard to stop in Archon.
Archon's roster might give you ideas for more mythological creatures to ask about, too ;)0