What song's have double meaning's that you didn't realize until later? or let's say a hidden message maybe?

1.) Peaches and cream by 112 (I never knew the meaning until I was 22 lmao)
2.) E. T. by Katy Perry
3.) Wild Thing by the troggs
4.) Pour some sugar on me by Deaf leopard
5.) Relax just do it by Frankie goes to hollywood
6.) Ring my bell by Anita Wards
7.) Pumped up kick's by foster the kid's
8.) Dani California (not rally, but kinda)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• candy shop by 50 cent
    i loved that song so much who knew it was about sucking dick? LMAO

• lmfaoooo sucking the d? I'm so happy I posted this question, I swear I didn't know that, I'm weak!

• thanks for mho :D <3

• of course doll face u made me laugh lol ur welcome

What Guys Said 16

• The biggest surprise I had with a song was "A Little Piece of Heaven"from Avenged Sevenfold. I never read the lyrics in its entirety and just enjoyed the music. When I did read it, however, I was quite shocked.

I suggest you listen to it yourself and I will then tell you what it is about. It may not be your style of music however.

PS. There are some other songs which I never truly understood until I experienced the situation the song was describing. One such example is "Pine For Cedars" by Dan Mangan + Blacksmith. The refrain struck a cord with me when I was dating a girl a few months back. it goes:

This is good; as far as I can tell
    It's still heavy as hell when it's good
    And I do like the road
    But I'd be better at home

I was texting with her quite a bit. While it seemed to go pretty well, I still was quite stressed about the entire situation since I had no clue how it would turn out. The line: "This is good; as far as I can tell, but it's still heavy as hell when it's good" hit home for me. Even though it was going well, it was still heavy as hell due to the stress. To this day, I love that song because it seemed to understand what I was going through.

• Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams... it is rather obvious but listening to the song it sounds like an innocent tune about a fun summer in a guys life. but it is in fact exactly what you may think of sexually

Norwegian Wood - The Beatles... sounds like a cute little song about a girl. But change Norwegian Wood to "knowing she would" and it becomes even clearer

Semi Charmed Kind of Life - Third Eye Blind... as a kid it seemed very innocent but as i grew older you realize it's about drug addiction

Northern Song - The Beatles... at first glance the meaning may seem vague but it was actually a song written protesting the Bands publishing deal where they weren't receiving royalties from the publishing group Northern Songs Music "It doesn't really matter what chords I play. What words I say or time of day it is. As it's only a Northern song"

• There's an interesting one in here in Brazil (I realized right away, but it was a hidden message) It says:
    "O jeito é dar uma fugidinha com você (the way is eloping with you)
    O jeito é dar uma fugida com você (the way is eloping wity you)
    Se você quer saber o que vai acontecer (if you wanna know what will happen)
    Primeiro a gente foge, depois a gente vê" (We elope first and then we shall see)

Besides the poor translation, you see nothing wrong with the song, right? Wrong. The word "foge", "fugida" can be easily confused with "fode", "Fudida" and these last words mean "Fuck", "having sex". So, you can see the same music in both ways, they did it on purpose. Here's the musc btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_8lu9dLtI

• The Wham album titled Make It Big. It became apparent after George Michael's susequent tour of men's rooms.

• Rock around the clock by Elvis is a standard example. (rock being code for fuck)
    And group names like the 'loving spoonful' or '10 cc' related to the quantity of an ejaculation.
    These boots are made for walkin' by Nancy Sinatra had a clear domme/sub reference.

• Every Breath you take - Police
    Hotel California - The Eagles
    Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen
    Careless Whisper - George Michael

I can probably think of more, but those are the off the top of my head. Didn't realise most of their actual meanings until i grew up lol.

• You know Hotel California isn't about drugs or satanism, right?

• I listened to this all the time as a kid but it wasn't until I listened to it as an adult that I realized it was about her cooch.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=626GNsrr7Rk

• Pop That Pussy... Much to my chagrin it turns out it is really about inflating cats like a balloon until they explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkggNrRAheY

• https://youtu.be/4sb27l41e6E It took me until 7th grade to realize this song wasn't about some dumb guy that couldn't start a fire.

• Milkshake - Kelis
    Had no idea what that song was about for a while lol to be fair I was only 10 at the time.

• stair way to heaven by led zeppelin

• 0|0
  • Haha. When I was in High School and heard Police's song where he says "every girl I go out with, becomes my mother in the end"...

Yes... I come from a different era and a different culture...

• They use piano not trumpets for the verses :( They cheated!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOAfz0H4f00

• I found out that "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows was about a friend of CC lead singer, and "Johnny B." by The Hooters is actually a drug song. I thought it was a song about his penis and a song about a guy being obsessed with a girl, respectively.

• 2pac songs.

What Girls Said 7

• Who let the dogs out, when I was a kid I thought it was about actual dogs. Turns out it's about ugly bitches at the club or at a party. Hahah

• born in the usa by bruce springsteen= Is actually about how people needed to stop treating Vietnam veterans like crap. Once they came back from the war, it's not about loving the USA.

Rape me by Nirvana= Is actually a life-affirming anti-rape song.

• Not sure if its true but there's a song by Tom Petty called "Mary Janes Last Dance" everyone says its about pot but some also believe its about a hooker. I believe its both.

One of the more obvious songs is Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself"
    Everyone always thought its about self pleasure. While some if not everyone believes it the song is literally about dancing by yourself infront of a mirror. 😆

• Please please me. The Beatles

• Little Red Corvette by the late great Prince.

• Rude boy by Rihanna, it's full if sexual references... I liked that song when I was a kid but then I heard it as a teenager and I was speechless😂

• CANDY SHOP by 50 cent.. i thought it was about candy 😂 until i realized it's about bj