Can you fix this sentence please?

Good morning, this is Ana Yu.
I am sorry but I couldn't send the certificates today. The school, University of China has promised me to give the certificate of good moral tomorrow, while the certificate of completion will be still on May 11 Tuesday. Other than that, the TOR and diploma will be only released on May 23, because it needs 30 working days prior to graduation. I apology mam.

What Guys Said 1

• Ana Yu be wantin' to know What's The Buzz!

The certificates won't be coming today. UOC has promised the Certificate of Good Morsl by tomorrow, but they also promised to stop beating potheads an we all know how far that went!.

The Certificate of Completion is still supposedly set for May 11th, but I ain't passin' out no promises! In addition, the DOR and Diploma won't get spit out til May 39th cuz of some mongoloid mentality.

I'd apologize, but I'm more horrified than you are at this confederacy of imbeciles! Anyway, hit me up when stuff arrives so I keep rattling the right cages!

What Girls Said 2

• Good morning,

I'm sorry but I wasn't able to send out the certificates today. The University of China has promised to provide me with the certificate of good moral tomorrow and the certificate of completion will be sent by May 11th. The TOR requires 30 business days to process prior to graduation and subsequently will be sent out on May 23.

I apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely, Ana Yu.

• Just one edit to the first sentence, but otherwise perfect.

"I'm sorry but I will be unable to send over the certificates today."

• @jesshkah Oh good catch. You're right.

• Blah! She might as well deliver the letter herself so she can kiss their buttocks at the same time!

• Good morning,
    I am sorry that I couldn't send you the certificates today, but the University of China has promised to provide me with the certificate of Good Moral tomorrow.

The certificate of completion will still be on Tuesday, May 11th . Other than that, the TOR and Diploma will be released on May 23rd , because it needs 30 working days prior to graduation. My sincere aplogies. I do hope this hasn't caused you any inconvenience.

Kind regards
    Ana Yu

• You're turning the woman into a butt kisser!

• Psychotic? And where went " tact and diplomacy"? Hopefully she has the good sense to employ my letter, in which case she'll claim her rightful place as a leader.

• @palek
      I rest my case