What group did you belong to in high school?

Just a fun question... What type of person were you in high school? Have you changed? Feel free to describe in as much detail the type of person you were. If you care to venture a guess as to what type of person I was, I'll award MHO to the guy/girl that guesses correctly and/or describes themselves in the most detail :)

• Popular
  • Jock
  • Band Geek
  • Stoner
  • Loner
  • Nerd
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a band all through high school, had very long hair, and was a defacto hippie, partaking freely and frequently in all The Movement. offered; which is to say sex, drugs and Rock 'n Roll. Music was my passion and it kept me focused, thus I never became s stoner.

I'm gonna guess you were very focused academically and didn't get in any real trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't in a group. I floated from clique to clique and generally got along with everyone. I had my group of friends which included a girl who got a perfect score on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT and who went to Princeton, a girl who won homecoming queen, and a girl who pretty much never went to school and just liked to smoke pot. I was always surrounded by a variety of people. I think one of my friends described me as lowkey popular in terms that people usually knew who I was and I never had problems with anyone, I just wasn't much of a partier

What Guys Said 36

• i was just the guy who was chill with everyone and they grooved well with me

most of high school i didn't give a fuck

• I was in the middle... i was good with all types (except the goths)...
    i was already the nerd, but i became popular with the jocks after some altercation with one of them in their group... earned some respect. was good after that.

• lol @ "(except the goths)" :D

• lmaoo r u businessman? it's like 'i'll show u mine if u show me urs ;)'

• @chintita I like things being equal... a little give, a little take...

• Jock by default just bc I played sports. But I was awkward af when I was younger, so I was pretty miscellaneous too

• u? awkward? lmao

• @chintita yep. I promise you guys, physical and personality transformation fr!
      And all this dating advice I dole out are hard learned lessons too lol :)

• I was with the gamers. Which is a big combination of poeple. Geeks, nerds, fangirl, loners, a few popular kids, jocks. However we never did get any football players. We got some people from the other sports teams just not them.

• Jock, Nerd, and Popular
    I was on the basketball team staff
    My GPA was a 3.8 and was in the National Honor Society
    When I was a sophomore , I hanged out with the seniors and sat with the seniors in the senior lounge during lunch. I also beat two seniors in a dance off.

• i didn't go to school in a generic 1997 movie

• ROTC and video-gamer/anime-nut, lol

Toonami really took off when I was in high school from 2001-2005.

• Between C and A lol, i play the clarinet haha! and i played in the band through my highschool.

And as in Popular mmm depends what part of high school, i was super fat lol, obese when i was in 8th,9th grade.. but i lost a ton of weight during 11th and 12th, girls started to like me a lot, so it was very cool!!! :D

• A popular nerd/jock/fratboy hybrid.
    Nerd in the classroom.
    Jock on in the field.
    Frat boy when it's time to have fun.

Mellowed out a bit these days luckily XD
    Now I'm a drifter.

• I was kind of a loner nerd I guess?

• The clever douchebag who teachers let off lightly because of grades.

• Loner. I had a music geek for a best friend, I hung out with the goths at lunchtime, the normal kids in class, and a bunch of older kids outside of school.

• I was the normad. I kicked it with all types of people in high school and didn't pledge allegiance to any particular clique.

• I was between loner, band geek and other (leader of my own band) :P

• Popular/Jock.

• Combination of liner and band geek.

But the hicks were scared of me because of the demo my martial arts school did there for fine arts week

• I believe I was a loner. That doesn't mean I wouldn't make friends or be an asshole. It just means I didn't exactly associate with a specific "clique".

• I was such an asshole with a couple of my homies and I didn't understand at that time why so many girls were attracted to us

• stoners/ loner they are the only ones that would except me.

• 😥😥😥

• @SarahsSummer that's why i have never went to a class reunion. and there are people out there who had it worse than i did.

• I went to my 5 year which was fun and crashed my brothers 5 year which was more fun. But for the most part, the people I want to stay in touch with I do, without the need for a reunion party.

• meanest. teachers used to beat the shit out of me until 10th. then I changed. I was a 2nd rank holder. that's why they didn't expel me from the school. once I became good, I've started to fail too 😂

• I am still in high school so popular

• Loner student-athlete. A common misconception of me was because I was seen as very quiet I was thought to be some kinda nerd, until people found out I could play sports well.

• The loner

• Popular/Jock you could say. I got along with everyone tho.

• Loner/outdoorsy

• I'm loner.

• I'm proud to continue being a nerd! 😊
    LoZ FTW!!!
    ~△~
    △ △

• Mostly a loner. Only had two friends. Was rarely noticed by any other students. I am still the same except now I got absolutely zero friends.

• I was the biggest outcast. I miss someone terribly though :(

• The band of timid and shy introverts !!!

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 28

• I was a band geek lol :)

Marching band, pep band, symphony band... yes :)

And a nerd. I needed to get A's lol

• Ehhh, I guess I was more on the nerd end of things. I wasn't popular, but not a loner either. I got along with a variety of students.

• My high school was fairly small, I think there was only 100 or so in my grad class and we didn't have any cliques. I got along and was friendly with a few people, but only considered three people my friend. We're all still besties and make an effort to all hang out regularly :)

• Popular, @Smileyface93.
    I Mixed with Everyone Under the Sun, Never Leaving Anyone Out... I was Everyone's Friend to the End.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I was a nerdy but popular, chick that played sports and was in a fairly diverse number of clubs. from drama to skiing.

• I was a stoner but we were also all kinda popular so you could say that I was both lol but definitely not like queen-of-high school-popular; thanks god that didn't exist in my school 😛

• Band geek, though my high school band had popular people, jocks, stoner, loner, and nerd. :D Plus my band teacher was awesome and at the end of ever semester we wouldn't do anything. So some dudes brought their xbox and would play against him, while others did something else.

• Well I did double baccalaureate. It s only one class and you need to have good grades in your previous years to get in. So by the people outside my class I was weirdo/nerd.
    In my class just a chill weirdo who doesn t give a fuck.

• I am that one sad girl!

• I was really reserved in high school. I had made some friends through out my freshman year and junior year. Then after that they all just disappeared. I didn't start to get out of my comfort zone and quietness until my junior year of high school. But I did make some friends, not a ton but some.

• I was neither super popular or unpopular. Most people thought I was a nice person and I hung out with several groups. Some groups more popular like and some more alternative. I had many school friends, but not that many friends I actually hung out with. So I have no idea what to label myself.

• I don't think I'm popular, but I'm not a loner either. I made quite a few friends from my dance classes, some of which turned against me in the end and a few who are actually my best friends.

So... I guess a jock? Gym class was really the only place people knew me from, lol. I picked other because that's not all I was.

• I remember high school very fondly :) there were no 'groups' per se, except when people decided to cut class together or sth :)) otherwise I remember getting along great with everyone and actually caring about everyone in my class, they were such nice people. Now, middleschool was different. That was hell. There was only one actual 'group', and it made us all feel like shit.

• "other" the average person with friends that weren't super popular but not losers either lmao

• I basically knew each person from a different type of group XD. A stoner, a loner, a bunch of nerds, gamers, players, the hardcore drug user, goths, punks, skaters, Cholos and whatever else people labeled them as. XD all about the personality! Haha

• 1|0
  • I was my own group of one. Lol.

• what ever I did I was alone

• i was in a group of my own i had 4 friends throughout highschool 2 lesbians and 1 gay male. :l i wasn't liked by everyone but no one didn't like me if you can get what im saying i was cool with people.

• I was in the Goth group. Still am lol

• A mix between Band Geek and Loner lol

• The girl who everyone came to ask for help on their homework 😑

• I was a loner but every group thought I belong to them

• I was more of a loner.

• I was a nerdy cheerleader that everyone like

• Cheerleader nerd

• I'm my own personne and I'm class (what the other said) everyone like me in my class so I think I'm on the outsider popular group. I'm far from being a nerd I always pass my class but only with grade like C, I have a good fashion style and I'm nice to everyone so that's a little hard to tell which group I'm in.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more