Guys, Would you like a girl who likes girls stuff or a girl who's into sports and drinking beer?

Would you like a girl who loved girl stuff like nail polish, heels, pink stuff etc or a girl who liked mma, football and beer?

Updates:
I'm a girly girl and I don't get why some girls pretend to like boy stuff to get guys attention

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who likes girls' stuff I suppose, otherwise I'll think she's actually a guy, and had a you know "procedure" ;P

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I like girls that like what they like. Girls often as well as men often seek approval, because rejection is hard to handle, so they tend to fake liking something so that they are liked. Another reason a girl may even attend sporting events is because of the energy and party among male company, if she really likes men she'll endue their interests for the sake of being around masculine energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I would like her regardless, if I had an emotional and intellectual connection with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girly girls but don't mind getting their hands dirty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls should do girly stuff only. If i want sports-watchers beer-drinkers, i hang out with my guy buddies!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more into girly girls. The feminine girls.
    Just seems more natural for a girl to be feminine. There tends to be a greater emotional feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly stuff, but sports and beer aren't excluded from list of girly stuff to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. She should like what she likes, not necessarily like things that guys like. If she likes things that guys like, great, but it's not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want the girl to be herself, no questions asked

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she doesn't adopt male mannerisms...

we're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a more 'manly' woman

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like mma... marry me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I love a girl who likes both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly date women that are not girly girls. Break a nail at the gym, don't whine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like he thirdly but that likes football! Can it be possible? Such girl is out there? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I wouldn't mind if a girl liked girl stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • What brand of beer?

0|0
    0|0
  • I find girly girls plainly disgusting. I don't want a shopaholic fashionista. They're usually simple-minded lacking basic intelligence.

But I'm not into sports either. Although I like it if she drinks beer. It means she doesn't have a problem with alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer it if she is into girls stuff

Bad memories about a "boyish" girl

1|0
    0|0