Should I get this tatoo?

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo and I pretty much like this one.Should I get this tatoo?
It means"life is wonderful" in italian.

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tattoos but if you think it fits what you like and your beliefs then go ahead.

Most Helpful Girl

• if there's not a deep meaning behind it like you don't speak the language or you aren't from there i wouldn't get it. That tattoo looks like a typical girl tattoo much like the infinity sign. Whenever I get tattoos I always make sure they are original and mean something to me. Because if someone asks you how to say it and you don't even know how to say it in Italian you'd look so stupid. Or if someone who's Italian see it and starts talking to you about Italy and you have no idea what they're talking about you'd look like a poser.

What Guys Said 11

• If you really want it then go for it. If you change your mind in the future, then you can always get it removed later anyway.

• Yes it very delightful and elegant 😛 altho I don't really agree on tattoos but I think this one will be great 😄

• Are you even italian... if you're not, you shouldn't.

• It is trite. Even as a tattoo it is trite. If you do get it, have it placed lower so you can wear many types of clothes without it being visible.

• Very similar in Spanish too. Keep in mind that is literally one of the most painful places to get a tattoo.

• don't get words...

their meanings can't really change like a picture can.

• you might think that phrase is silly 10 years from now...

• Make sure the shop that you go to, spells it with two "T"s.

• Not my kind of tattoo, but do as you please.

• Are you Italian and do you believe life is wonderful?

• That's gay

• It is your body. Why the fuck are you asking me what you should do with it?

What Girls Said 8

• As someone with 3 tattoos myself I honestly don't think you should get this one.
    It's so unoriginal and not even very deep in meaning. Also I don't like the location (if you were planning to get it in the same place) for such a rather 'big' tattoo.. It kinda takes away all the delicacy of the nape.
    Obviously it's your body and your choice but I think if you get this you might regret it later.

• If that is what you like. No one can tell you what to get done to your body.

• If you like it then do it.

• Wouldn't get it on the same place, but it's duffernet from the regular french one and can mean a lot to you, beautiful!

• Actually it means life is beautiful.
    Bella= Beautiful
    Bella=/= Wonderful

• Vote A = yes = Script tatts are beautiful + understated + inspirational :)

• Love the tattoo and yes you should get it

• Tattoo.