What do you want right now?

I want to have a boyfriend to hold me and kiss me and tell me everything will be okay and to try and make me feel better... that all I want.. and to feel better... Its not something crazy

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• im sorry but you're 15. if you do get a boyfriend chances are he will just pretend to do that to get some ass, and then leave shortly after. im sorry to be harsh. what you want is natural and you're not wrong for wanting a sweet boyfriend but you have to be realistic. dont be vulnerable to guys because the wrong ones will look for girls like you as easy targets

• Hun he won't get ass... I know how guys are... and if he leaves me he leaves me.. he's not getting my virginity that's for my husband when I get married

• Cuddles with my boyfriend, which will lead into sex 😅

• I WANT CHOCOLATE! He the only thing that stays by myself!

• i want ice cream tbh.

• Oh damn, I want so much more! Not only material wise, also mentally and in life.

I'd love more money, because I do believe having more money would add to my happiness.
    I'd also looooveee a boyfriend, but the guys I'm interested in always dislike me, while the guys I totally friendzoned do. This causes me to lose them as friends and be awkward and alone.
    I'd love to be able to say I know exactly what I'm doing after school. I'm not even sure if I want to have two extra years of school to have a higher education. I'm also unsure of what to study. (Arts, communication, law, etc.)
    To be happy. I've had some shit thrown at me and I'm still trying to deal with it, which is extremely hard.

• A specific guy.

• you know, that's kind of a deep question but what I really want is to eat a whole pan of brownies that magically have zero calories

• To find my passion again and be stronger mentally and emotionally. Boys will always be there, but when you have the will to grow from within and you desperately want to, it can be devastating when you don't know how to. You have to make yourself feel better.

• I want to be able to sleep THE WHOLE NIGHT. That hasn't been happening for a good two weeks now because I keep waking up at like 2AM because of my acid reflux. I am fucking exhausted.

• The ability to disappear at will.

• I want to stop liking one of my friends more than I should

• To pull @suitandtie 's anomaly hair.

• I want to be other person, not me.

• I want to be set on what I'm going to be doing in the future :(

• I want to go to sleep, I'm exhausted.

• i want it to rain

• Peace.

• I want to get that driver's license already. I keep delaying it.

• That sounds nice. I just want my crush to text me back :/

• Better Income & Good Health. While we're at it, a hot, fun guy to text & my summer courses to be over even though they didn't start yet.