Tips on having good skin?

i have an moderate amount of acne and i wanna clear it up before school pictures, whats ur skin routine and what are the best products to use?

Most Helpful Guy

• cut out all beverages except water.

drink enough so your piss is nearly clear every time you urinate.

i promise you'll clear up in 2 weeks, if you follow the instructions above w/o screwing up

Most Helpful Girl

• a good cleanser. I never really had acne, but I had a couple pimples often on my shoulders/back. Not that bad though, but I still wished they went away. The cleanser really helped. And of course sporting. I actually never really sported, but I remember that I had a boyfriend (more like a fuck buddy actually cause he didn't care much about me when we weren't fucking) and we went at it like rabbits till we were sweating our ass off everyday. So that was the most sports I did up until then. Pimples went away completely in a week. Make sure to wash after the sweating, or it gets worse.

What Guys Said 1

• Hydrate big time.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know but my mom uses umm Lacome!

• I had really bad acne once.
    I went to see a dermatologist, and they recommended CeraVe foaming cleanser, paired with TacTuo targeted spot treatment.
    As you can see from my profile pic, I hardly have any acne!:) but like I said, I was once COVERED in it

• When I went all natural that's when I saw the best results. Tea tree oil ( I use 100% tea tree but it can be harsh on some peoples skin) tea tree oil is a natural anti bacterial and will help get rid of the cause of the acne. Next I use aztec healing clay, which I would only use once you have you skin cleared up. It clears out your pores like nobodies business. How I got rid of my pimples is with Neutrogena exfoliate in the shower than when I got out of the shower I'd use Neutrogena toner to close the cleaned out pores. Again though I'd start the natural stuff after the chemically stuff because the peroxide and things start to really dry out your face and make it worse. Once you clear up you want to use a none oily face moisturizer to stop from drying out and so it doesn't clog pores. If its hormonal acne, birth control all the way.

• Zinc tablets and cream.

• Drink a lot of water
    Buy a scrub for acne prone skin
    Use a good moisturizer every night

• Start eating healthier
    Shower with cooler water